ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?

Start from the beginning

"Lets rest for some moments here-"

"No. We should go. Jimin is alone there and we promised jungkook hyung that we will take care of him. It is noon already and we are still here." He said, but I just stared at him.

"Taemin San is with him. Eunwoo San too. He is safe." I said, but he shook his head a little.

"I understand. But jungkook hyung specially told us to take care of him. So we should. Now, lets go." He said, and I nodded in response. This is why one day you are going to become a Luna, because you understand your responsibilities way much better than me.

.

.

.

Jimin was laying on his mattress, pouting, with the book resting in front of him. He is still in his night gown, as he did not moved an inch since morning.

The reason why he is sulking like this, is that the book is written in ancient language, and he cannot read that.

"Now I have to wait for jungkook so that he could read it for me." He mumbled to himself, as he took the book in his hand, opened it, but whined and started to hit the pillow in frustration.

"Yaaahhh! Why its always happen to me! Why I cannot-" *thud*

Jimin flinched, when he heard a loud sound from outside. He in an instant, rushed towards the door, and opened it, only to widen his eyes in horror when he saw the scene in front of him.

Jimin's pov

"Prince jimin! What are you doing here! Go inside!" Taemin San shouted, but I was too stunned to even move from my place

"Prince jimin! What are you doing here! Go inside!" Taemin San shouted, but I was too stunned to even move from my place. A-a dragon? A DRAGON!!!???? I shouted internally, but my eyes widen, when I noticed his eyes turning in our direction.

I got scared for a while, but to my surprise, he just flew away, towards the west side

The dragon soon disappeared from our sight, leaving us completely stunned, and speechless.