'43'

* FOUR WEEKS LATER *SMUT

AUTHER •

Iyana had finally came back from work about two weeks ago — everything thing was going great when she had first came back Matteo surprised her with a date & interesting things afterwards (if you know what I mean), Matteo was working on purposing to Iyana but he wanted it to be special like when he'd first met her. Matteo & Daniel was getting along better though he still had beef with the baby.

"gorgeous come on I wanna taste you just one more time and maybe put the tip in a little"Matteo whispers — wrapping his arm around her waist as she wakes up.

Iyana smiles at him.

"so you've been up this whole time?"Matteo questions her — she smirks."you know I have Matteo how does my hair look? and don't lie and say it's gorgeous"Iyana tells him.

"It looks gorgeous and so are you always have been"Matteo reminds her, Iyana shakes her head. getting up from bed with Matteo following behind her.

"I want to feel me inside of you Iyana to see my cum coming out of you and I want to get you pregnant"Matteo mutters, as his hand travels down onto her underwear.

"come on take a shower with me Daniel is sleep in his room and Elena is sleep.."Iyana continues to tell him — he only had on his shirt and draws so he took off his shirt walking into the bathroom.

Iyana turned on the shower — taking off her underwear & getting in. Matteo follows behind taking off his shirt & drawls following her into the shower.

Iyana's hair was in a messy bun so it wouldn't get messed up last night from her cooking brownies — Matteo's hand traveled to her breast squeezing them.

"God you're mesmerizing everything about you is just beautiful"Matteo whispers, whilst she turns around to face him. Matteo places a soft kiss onto her neck.

"I love you Matteo seriously."Iyana looks up at him — "you don't know how much I love you so much that I'll kill for you"Matteo told her.

she smiles.

Matteo grabs her neck roughly pulling her into a deep kiss — Iyana felt his tongue slip into her mouth whilst his two fingers slipped into her pussy.

Iyana moans as he pushed her against the wall in the shower, Their kiss got deeper as they both fought for dominance but in the end Matteo won of course. His dick started poking her stomach as pre-cum landed on her stomach eventually dripping onto the floor.

"oh fuck!"Iyana moans out, as Matteo fingers started going deeper & deeper inside of her — Matteo felt as Iyana wraps her hand around his dick stroking it gently.

"Fuck that feels so good."

Matteo continues to finger her before watching as she cums, he smiles taking his fingers out of her & sucking her juices. Before pulling her into a heated kiss.

"Taste yourself on me gorgeous"Iyana smiles tasting herself — still stroking him whilst he spreads her legs apart taking the hand she was stroking him with & putting her hand on his shoulder. Matteo slowly inserted himself inside of her making her gasp.

"Jump on me."

Iyana jumped on him as water starts flowing down his back, Matteo started going slow but went faster as she moaned louder.

"Fuck it feels so good."

Matteo slammed into her multiple times making her scream — luckily their room was soundproof so nobody could hear how loud they both were being especially Iyana.