'006'

Iyana

"Matteo you have company" I heard one of his guards whisper, I squinted my eyes so I could get a good look of the man.

Atlas Gibson!

"we can have this discussion some where else my beautiful girlfriend over here is sleeping." Matteo tells him, girlfriend....

"ahh did Matteo finally settle down and with a person of color now that's shocking" the man fake gasps, shocking??

"Let's go into my office we'll talk real business there" I watch as Matteo grabs his robe from the dresser.

"you should be careful with her matter fact I'll take her to my house I'll take real good care of her there."

um okay....

"Oh and atlas say something like that again about my girl I'll shoot you in your face" Matteo says before walking out with Atlas.

i finally jump out of the bed going into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I look at my phone to see my dad called me 3 times.

i dial his number luckily he picked up in time."dad Atlas Gibson."

dad:he's at the house ?

"yes he's here he's quite attractive too." I smile.

dad: stop it Iyana stick to the script

"fine dad whatever you know if I get caught it's all your fault." I shrug.

Dad:Just keep up the act alright.

"okay okay bye dad love you."

act the part. act the part. act the part.

how can I act a part if I'm falling for him.

i saw one of his shirts on the bed so I grabbed it & put it on it was huge on me. i walked out of the bedroom trying to find his office but was greeted by two of his guards.

"oh I'm sorry I was trying to find Matteo do you know where he is?" I ask him politely, batting my eyelashes.

"he's in his office but he's talking to somebody you'll have to wait I'll take you." one of the guards said pulling my arm.

"ouch" I mutter.

"wait here." he said walking into the office closing the door in my face, someone must have piss in his
Cereal.

"you can come in."

"Good morning gorgeous" I was greeted by a soft kiss on my forehead.

"good morning...." I pause looking over at Atlas Gibson who was just staring at me.

"Good morning beautiful the names Atlas Gibson but you can call me whatever you want" he flirted with me.

i just smile softly at him."good morning atlas when did you come I didn't hear you?" I ask him, he's really attractive.

but he's not Matteo attractive.