'011'

Iyana

"Iyana you need to tell Matteo the truth alright I know you really like him but you also really like Silas" Carlos tells me, I shrug.

he grabs my arm."I'm serious the way you look at him is different then the way you look at Silas tell him the truth or I swear to god I will."

i let out a chuckle."I will eventually alright he's the mission.& I can't fall for the mission I feel bad I do but I can't have my father disappointed in me not like last time." I explain to him.

Carlos shakes his head before walking up to me hugging me."I know trust me I know but soon enough the truth is going to come out" he says.

i nod wiping my tears. I break free from the hug going to my room maybe he's right. I saw Silas sitting down fast asleep on my bed I go and lay down next to him.

"I have to go see Matteo I have to act the part remember" I tell him, he just wraps one hand around my waist.

"bye Silas" I kiss him.

i get up throwing on my black sweatpants & black hoodie.grabbing my keys that were in my jacket I began walking downstairs opening the front door gently before getting inside the car.

~~

I get out of the car & walk up to the front door ringing the door bell. remember Iyana he gave you a key.

I grab ahold of the key from under the mat unlocking the door."Matteo!" I shout walking upstairs.

I hear him & James talking to each other about some business trip."hey James it's good to see you again" I smile.

"hey gorgeous" Matteo greets me with a smile kissing me on my cheek.

"hello there beautiful" James also greets me by kissing me on my cheek.

i smile at him sitting on Matteo's lap.

"so Iyana you're working for the BAU?" James asks me, I shook my head at the question.

"If you think I'm going to rat you out to the FBI I'm not going to unless you give me a reason to" I tell him.

James smirk at me.

I saw atlas opening up the door to Matteo room he looks at me."ahh you didn't tell me she was here Matteo" he says licking his lips.

"Hi Atlas" i greet him with a smile.

"hello gorgeous glad to see you two are on speaking terms."

I smile.

"So Iyana giving any thought to a threesome?" Atlas asks me, making me raise my eyebrows.

"umm look your hot & all but like no" I bluntly said.

"Fair enough."

i snort looking away in embarrassment."sorry."

the three just look at me before laughing. I get up from Matteo's lap but he just pulls me back down onto his lap.