'013'

IYANA

he's not here.

"um the boss wanted me to tell you that he won't be back until late tonight he has a meeting" I nod, getting up from the couch.

well I'll be going home.

i pull out my phone to call Carlos Hopefully he answers & he does."Carlos can you pick me up?

Carlos:"yeah sure I'll be there in 10"

i hang up.

i walk upstairs to go get my stuff."no don't tell me your leaving" Atlas puts his hand to his heart like he's sad.

i chuckle shoving him."don't miss me too much Atlas" I pause wanting to know his last name not that I don't already know it.

"Atlas Ricci" he kisses my hand.

"you flirting with me is not going to work Atlas I promise you" I tell him, as my phone dings.

I'm outside- Carlos.

"Bye Atlas don't miss me too much." I wink at him before heading towards Carlos car.

~~

ATLAS

"Is the plan working?" Iyana's dad asked me, I shook my head.

He punches me in the face leaving a big red mark on my face."I told you to follow simple fucking orders! make my daughter fall in love with you so she won't think about Matteo."

he proceeded to punch me again."can't you follow simple orders!" he shouts.

"Look sir I'm sorry I'll try harder" I cough out blood, he nods.

"good cause if you don't succeed I'll have to kill you & your family now do you want me to do that?" he asks me, I shake my head.

"she'll fall in love with me I promise you" I choke on my own blood.

he kicks me in my face before he walks out of my house.

I'll have her one way or another.

~~

IYANA

"So your fucking beautiful it sucks to think that Matteo probably has had his hands all over your body" Silas kisses my neck.

"What if we could call the mission off I mean..." I start, as he continues to plant small kisses on my neck.

he stops everything he's doing."Iyana don't tell me your falling for him now seriously" Silas gets up from the bed.

"no it's just he gave that order years ago my brother wouldn't want this" I explain, he shakes his head.

"he would want this your father wants this so we're doing it Iyana we're going to kill him" he grabs my face, making me look at him.

i nod.

"Okay okay."

"Iyana no feelings that's the damn rules alright follow them this is a mission stop acting like that!" he yells making me, back up.

"I'm sorry Silas."

"you always do that you know... you act just like your fucking brother! your sorry your always sorry Iyana" he shouts at me.

he pulls his arm back grabbing his Robe from on top of my dresser opening up my door & slamming it shut."shit shit."

we're in a fight & every time we're in a fight he does something stupid.

it's always my fault.

everything is my fault.

i always say the wrong thing.

shit shit shit.

"Iyana are you okay did something happen?" I hear Carlos ask me from the door, I hurry & wipe my tears away.

"I'm fine nothing happened" I yell from behind the door, of course he still comes in.

"Iyana come on I know you it's never just nothing with you" he chuckles, I do too.

"I heard him shout at you Iyana you need to call it off between you seriously what happened?" he asked me again.

"I told him that my brother wouldn't want for us to kill him & that we should call off the mission he said some things that I can't forgive him for" I explain.

he wiped a tear away."Look at me alright he doesn't deserve you he's an asshole & you can't change that no matter how bad we would all like to."

the story behind Iyana & Silas is anything but a happy ending he used to be abusive but he changed for her but ever since they started the mission he started again.

i smile."I wanna go to my favorite place Carlos alright" I tell him.

he nods.

~~
"Beautiful what's wrong?" Matteo asks me, having me shocked that he even knows where I'm at & the address.

"Carlos.."

great thanks Carlos.

"I have something to tell you but when I tell you I don't want you to be angry with me alright" I tell him.

he nods.

"I already know Iyana trust me I knew from second we started talking plus Carlos explained everything to me it's okay" he kisses my forehead.

"I promise I didn't wanna do it but he was my brother & I wanted to get revenge so so bad that I faked bumped into you but ever since I started to actually grow feelings for you" he interrupts me, kissing me.

"look Iyana I understand alright what I did to your brother.. to both of you was wrong my father ordered the hit I did as I was told but I was foolish so sorry."

"I promise you I'll do everything to make it up to you alright but one thing I have to act the part because if Silas figures it out he'll kill you & my dad" I tell him.

"Iyana Reyes you should be an actor" he says, planting small kisses on my lips.

"I will kill Silas if he ever hurts you again promise me that you won't go near him again" he says, I nod.

"Tomorrow we'll talk about everything alright."

"Goodnight gorgeous." he puts the cover on me.

Author Note ——-

Favorite character???

Do you like Iyana now??

Do you still like Silas???

Vote it!!

Sorry for short chapter I have to study :(