'017'

IYANA

"How'd you find out?"I ask him, I was stupid we shouldn't of done that I gave birth to her own my on plus I've been the one taking care of her with the help of family members.

I get up from the bed shaking my head."don't leave alright my brother told me me look Iyana you should've told me." he pulls me back.

we both hear crying from upstairs."that's my cue she cries to get my attention" we both walk up the steps revealing an awake Elena.

"mi hija" I kiss her on her forehead, Matteo looks at her in awe she looks exactly like him their definitely twins.

"What's her name?"

"Elena D'ANGELO Reyes" Elena was his mothers name James told her so Iyana wanted to honor his mother, he looks at her for approval to pick her up she nods.

"mi hija haria cualquier cosa por ti y tu madre los amo chicos" he looks over at me than back up at Elena who just looks completely overwhelmed with everything.

"Iyana I'm here! you do know it's a Monday right & that you have work!" Silas yells looking up at Matteo who just glares at him."what the hell is he doing here?"Matteo asks me.

"Umm helping me out is that not clear? Also I have work if you ever listened to the voice messages I work for the FBI"she stares at her two year old.

"I did listen to them Iyana...I'm proud of you I knew all them days going to training will eventually pay off."

I smile slightly at his comment.

"well I have to go get ready I'll be gone for two or more if it's longer than usually I'll just text you!" I shout, going into the shower.

"so your just leaving her?"

is he serious.

"leaving her? never she has amazing people that care about her & loves her that's here plus I'm coming back" I tell him.

"I'm proud of you Iyana seriously I do feel bad for not texting back or visiting or even calling you back so I'll try and make up for it if that's okay with you?" he asks me through the door.

is it?

give him another chance like he gave you.

"it's fine I understand why you didn't visit me i wouldn't of visited me either" I chuckle, he does the same.

"I wanted too visit you trust me I did but I was going insane when you broke up with me i was broken that was the second time a woman has ever truly broke me....but I understand now you got better for me & I wasn't their for you I'll give my life making it up to you" I hear him shout.

i smile softly to myself.

i turn off the shower getting my towel that was on the mirror I open up the door."I'll be gone a few days but you have my number alright" I kiss his cheek.

i put on my dunks as well as my white long sleeve shirt and my black uniform pants.I look towards my dresser seeing my necklace my brother got me I put it on along with my ankle bracelet.