'40'

*two weeks later

AUTHOR

Iyana was surprisingly okay with the help of her now boyfriend she's been going to therapy after the talk she had with Matteo, he's been better now being gentle with her though Iyana appreciates it she hated to think that Matteo needs to be so gentle with her like she's fragile and she's not.

Elena was now three years old & she had the best birthday party, and Daniel was three weeks now. They were doing good Matteo had a hard time dealing with Daniel but now he's doing better & been a good dad to him or at least trying to be.

"Come on Elena you said you wanted to dance now track which one baby?"Iyana bends down to her daughters side looking at her, Elena smiled playfully. Elena knew how to speak for her age which meant she was only getting smarter day by day but she only knew some words.

Elena points to the number one."you wanna do track? put up one for track and two fingers for dance"the baby put up two fingers then one again.

"Baby if you can keep asking her all you want she's three years old she doesn't know"Matteo walks through the door along with his body guards, — Iyana didn't love the idea but they lived in a huge house like a compound.

"How are you doing?"Matteo asks her.

Iyana got sick of him asking the same question over & over, sure it was sweet and all to her but she's okay at least that's what she's been telling herself for the past two weeks making every one else believe it.

"Matteo if you keep asking me the same question every five seconds I won't be okay"Iyana stands up looking at him, he'd just come back from his evening jog.

"I know it's just I love you and I don't want nothing to happen to you Iyana"Matteo quickly comes over towards her — all sweaty hugging her.

"Eww gross."she said trying to push him away until Matteo picks up Elena, making her giggle at the action.

"don't get our daughter all gross Matteo"she felt as her daughter & Matteo starts tickling her, Iyana tried pushing them away but it was of no use.

"Come on give mommy a kiss"Matteo tells his daughter watching as Elena pecks her mommy's cheek, she smiles at her daughter before playfully pushing her away.

"Next time sweetheart don't listen to what you're father tells you to do no matter how charming he is okay"Elena giggles, before a door opens to Daniels door.

Iyana turns to look at his door watching as Daniel slowly walks out of it, she squeals jumping up & down. Babies never really walk that early well some do but still. She jumps up & down running towards him.

"Oh come on baby walk into mommies arms"Iyana says getting down onto the floor, opening her arms up so he could run into them.

"when did Elena start walking?"Matteo asks her.