'002'

Iyana

I woke up with a massive headache per usually. I also noticed that Carlos cleaned up for me he really needs to stop doing that.

I walked downstairs so I could go outside to work on my garden. I've been working on my garden for almost four years now.

"Gorgeous you know I can help you right" Silas said a smirk on his face.

his damn smile.

"I'll fix us breakfast come on" I tell him grabbing his arm pulling him back inside the house, I grab the pan from the cabinet.

eggs.bacon,sausage,granola.pancakes & fruit.

"Good morning Iyana how'd you sleep" the boys asked me."good how about you boys" i flash them a soft smile."it was okay."

i started cooking and like always they hover over me I have no idea why they do that but they do, i can't even breathe with them all over me.

"guys please go sit down" I groan in frustration, they went to sit back down."So Matteo I've looked into him he's legit should we kill him?" Sebastian asked me, i quickly turned around.

"No don't kill him you guys know I hate violence so no please don't kill him."he nodded at me.

"breakfasts is ready!" I shout preparing their plates, I know what they all like so it's no need for them to tell me.

"Thank you but you didn't have to" I hear Silas speak up."I'll be out in the garden if you guys need me and please don't break anything like last time" I breathe out a laugh.

my favorite place.

i started cutting the weeds then I cut some of the tomatoes, yes all my fruits are fresh.

someone told me love
was only in the movies
It don't exist in real life
these days now but you showed
Me if I only just find the faith
Okay so Glenn Travis is my favorite artist next to Taylor Swift what about it?

I hear my phone ringing, i quickly take off the gloves answering the phone.

Matteo: Iyana beautiful Iyana

oh god. I recognize that voice why do I recognize that voice so well.

Matteo: Iyana i know your there.

his voice is like Heaven.

"hi" was all that came out my mouth.

Matteo: ahh there she is beautiful Iyana.

why is his voice so hot.

"how did you get m-my number?" I stutter walking into the house and going inside my room.

Matteo: it wasn't easy you know it was like
you were off the grid.

i think that was the whole point.

"I mean that was kind of the point" I shrug, I looked into the mirror and boy was I blushing.

Matteo: please don't have an attitude you
wouldn't want me to fuck it out of you would you
now?

did he just say what I think he said you know
what I'm probably just hearing things.

"come again" I say.

Matteo: I said you wouldn't want me to fuck
it out of you.

already I could feel myself getting wet.