'33'

three weeks later

MATTEO

we still didn't find her.

I didn't find her.

"It's been two weeks boss do you want us to keep looking? she may already be dead by now."I quickly slammed my fist onto the desk,"did I tell you to stop looking? no so keep fucking looking!"he looked at me before walking out of my office.

I stare at a picture of the two of us.

"Boss someone wants to speak to you"one of my men came in with a phone handing it to me putting it on speaker phone,"Matteo it's me Iyana."her sweet voice made me smile.

"Iyana...i promise you I'll find you alright hold on for me just tell me where you are give me a description"I inquire, but suddenly she just gets quiet & I know something's wrong she always gets quiet when something's wrong.

"What is it Iyana?"i ask her once again, but she continued to be quiet until I hear moving going around on her side & it finally stops."do you want to tell him or should I?"Atlas voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Tell me what?"I questioned still uncertain if I really wanna know the answer,"you're ex girlfriend here is pregnant with my child of course we do it quite a lot I mean she doesn't want to but..."I can see the smirk on his face through the phone.

"Iyana it's okay alright just keep hanging on for me for Elena alright we love you."I hear Altas hang up the phone,"if you cannot find her I'll put a bullet through your skull understand me?"he nods walking out of my office.

~~

IYANA

IYANA

"Why'd you tell him? You didn't have to Atlas I don't want this child I don't want it"i argued with him,"we both know you want this child Iyana it'll bring us closer together."He starts to walk closer towards me."please go leave me alone!"I shout at him.