'010'

* mature content

Iyana

"Last night was...." I turn to look at Matteo who had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Last night was amazing you took it so well" he said a evil smirk, plastered onto his face.

"yes yes it was I have to go shower now I'll be back" I tell him, getting up walking towards the door.

now the killing him part is really gonna be hard.

i turn on the shower taking off all of my clothes. Stepping inside.

i use both of my index fingers to rub my clit."fuck Silas" I moan out shit what if he heard me? I don't care I don't really like him.

i spit on my hand rubbing my clit merciless."oh fuck!"

but while I'm doing this I'm thinking about Matteo too.

fuck fuck fuck! remember Iyana he's the mission after the mission he dies forget about him.

i shove both of index fingers into my clit harder & harder. I took my other hand rubbing my clit roughly.

"Fuck Silas that feels so good!" I groan.

i feel my pussy clench around my fingers as I squirt out."oh god that felt so fucking good definitely wishing Silas was here."

i turn off the shower wiping off every part of body putting on Matteo's clothes."Act the part Iyana."

I walk downstairs to see Aaron waiting for me at the bottom."Aaron what are you doing here?" I ask him nervously.

"Sebastian wants to speak to you privately that is of course. oh and you have to come back with us Silas has been worried about you" he tells me. i smile softly at the thought of Silas.

"has he now?" I bit my lip at his name, I turn to see Matteo talking with Atlas & some other guy I don't know.

"yes he has and he wants to see you" Sebastian says, looking at both Atlas & Matteo.

i walk towards Matteo."I'm sorry I have to go" he kisses my forehead.

"it's fine gorgeous look I'll try to call you tonight alright" he kisses my lips, I turn to look at Atlas who just smirks at me.

"Goodbye gorgeous I look forward to seeing more of you" & with that Matteo hits him upside the head.

I walk out the door with Sebastian."he's the mission Iyana don't fall for him we'll have to kill worse if you do."

i nod.

"I'm not falling for him I couldn't I'm in love with Silas Sebastian we both know this" I smile softly at him.

his facial expressions changes at my words. I chose to ignore them.

"so Sebastian did you guys miss me while I was gone it was awful having to be with Matteo for that long not only that but we fucked it was good too though." I tell him.

"you had sex with him Iyana for godsakes! & yes Iyana we did miss you" he says, i shrug at him.

"what it's the mission trust me I would choose you over Matteo anytime" I tell him, not knowing my words brought him joy.

i saw him smirk to himself.

~~

"Silas I really really missed you" i tell him in between kisses.