'023'

Iyana

"Do you still love him?"he suddenly blurts out, making me look in his direction unsure of what he just asked me."no Matteo why would you even ask me that?"I ask him .

He looks at me like I've just committed the worlds worse crime, I scoff at him mad that he would even think that."it's been three years Matteo I don't love him."I assure him.

"What about him then Iyana what about Silas he's known you longer than I have hell he probably still loves you!"Matteo yells, I never thought a conversation about Silas would be brought back up & yet here we are.

"He doesn't like me anymore I can promise you that Matteo I don't want to argue my stomach hurts I just lost our child please don't argue with me"I groaned trying to sit up on the bed, he looks at me walking towards me & grabbing my hand placing a gentle kiss on it before walking out of the room.

I feel something one come down my back, I pick up looking at one of my braids that fell out of my hair, my hairs been falling out for some time now I've gotten good at hiding it from the boys & from Matteo until now.

My sweet baby girl Elena she reminds me so of Matteo, I love her so so so much when she was born it was like the heart break that I'd experienced has been repaired she placed me back together everything I do I do for my daughter.

~~ ATLAS

she's finally by herself.

I've been waiting for this moment.

I watch her as she cries.

Now this is my time to shine, I walk into her hospital room sitting down beside her,"Atlas?"she asks me.

"Yeah yeah Matteo told me what happened are you okay?"i question her, I'm trying to make it sound more subtle I think it's helping & if it's not then I'll wish for the best.

"oh well I'm fine you can leave like everybody else"she whispers the last part, I felt bad for her I mean her dad my boss abandoned her because she chose not to kill matteo & to top it all off she didn't marry Silas like planned so it's up to me now.

"I won't leave you Iyana I'll never leave you."I comforted her, she smiles softly at me whilst I begin to take her head in mine placing a gentle kiss on is & keeping her hand intertwined with mines.

"Well thanks for that Atlas I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I'm discharged I'll buy you some cupcakes"she smiles softly at me, damn that smile.

"Thank you very much so when do you get discharged?"I ask her, she shrugs her shoulder not sure when she even gets discharged.

"Honestly I don't know I'll ask when my nurse comes back so you saw how mad matteo was then?"She puts her one hand covering her face, in total disgust with herself.

I remove her hand from her place,"you don't need to feel disgusted by yourself Iyana trust me you've had a miscarriage it happens"I explain to her.

she nods.

"You didn't see the way Matteo looked at me Atlas like he was disgusted by me he looked at me like I killed our baby if I die Atlas can you tell him I'm sorry tell him I love him"she tells me with watery eyes.

I release our hands wiping away the tears that fell down onto her face."sangat cantik aku tidak sabar untuk mengisimu dengan spermaku"I switch over my language to Indonesian to make sure she doesn't understand me.