'022'

Matteo

she's the love of my life.

I can't lose her.

not now.

i love her.

"Matteo..."I instantly wake up, I watch as she tries sitting up on the hospital bed I feel guilt like this is my fault.

"How's Elena?"she asks me.

"Maybe you can ask her for yourself"one of my guards bring her in, she instantly runs over to Iyana bringing her into a big hug.

"I miss you too"Iyana puts her in the hospital bed with her, I watch my two girls as they laugh.

"Mommy are you going to die?"Elena asks her mom, she looks shocked that our little girl would even ask her that question.

"I don't want you to die"she hugs her mommy tightly, neither do i.

"Neither do I princess"I tell my little girl, I can't do this without her everything I did was for her if she dies it'll all be for nothing.

"Matteo I'm fine alright get me out of this hospital please" I shook my head, is she going mad??

"no I'm not going mad Matteo but if I do die I would rather it be with my family" she places her hand softly on my cheek.

I chuckle at her if I don't say it, my face always will that's the one thing I loved about her she could read my mind better than anyone even my baby brother.

"Your face says it all before you do Matteo you should work better on that"I take her hand, bringing it up to my face planting a small kiss on it.

she groans trying to sit up."gorgeous rest alright we'll be back come on amor"I pick up my little girl.

"Bye mommy I love you 3000"I kiss my daughters temple, before doing the same to my future wife.

~~

"You have to calm down Matteo we both know Iyana strong along with her will to live"Carlos tells me, I'm still worried about her.

"I fucking love her man and I remember listening to her voicemails her voice breaking i broke her Carlos I broke her" I kept punching the punching bag almost breaking it in half, until Carlos stepped in.

he grabbed my hand firmly."you both hurt each other you more than her but that doesn't change the way she feels about you man so stop with all this sad shit alright you're my brother Matteo blood or not."

"You're my brother too Carlos but brother I do have a question..."I pause, he looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"How would you say goodbye to someone who's been there for you even if you was never there for them?"I ask him, it was a genuine question.

he thought to himself before opening his mouth.

"I don't know brother" before he could say anything else the door was flung open by a dear old friend.