'012'

* mature content

Atlas

"You have to get her to fall for you Atlas or she's not going to go along with the plan I know her she's falling for him" Iyana dad tells me, I nod.

"I know alright I just need to get her alone by herself & she'll cave I know she will" I explain to him.

"I'm trusting you Atlas oh & Silas can never find out about this he'll kill you if he knows your trying to get with Iyana." he grabs my arm, I yank it back.

i nod at him before opening the door the car leaving.

i open Matteo's front door looking for Iyana who's not there shit she's probably already upstairs. i see Matteo walking downstairs.

"afternoon." one of the guards say to me, I nod.

opening up Matteo's door revealing an awake Iyana on the bed I smile."ah Atlas afternoon" she smiles at me.

"Afternoon gorgeous." I smile at her.

"Atlas..." she begins, I already know what she's going to say so I beat her to it.

"Iyana..." I begin.

she just smiles at me, I can already tell she's going to fall for me it's just a matter of time.

"you have to stop calling me that you know I'm in a situation with Matteo he'll kill you" she tells me, I shrug.

"okay gorgeous" i smile, walking towards her.

she gulps staring at me."I'm afraid I'm making the Iyana nervous."

she rolls her eyes.

"no you're not actually just please leave alright I don't need another white male to deal with it you know" she says, I smirk.

i sit down next to her."so what's actually going on with you and Matteo?"

she shrugs."everything's fine Atlas seriously we're going through something but other than that we're good I think" she explains.

good. It'll make falling for me a whole lot easier.

"I can help with that you know" I whisper in her ear.

"I don't want your help Matteo!" she screams his name, but I put my hand over her mouth.

"get your hand off of me weirdo."

fuck. this is going to be harder than I thought.

"the hells going on in here?" Matteo ran upstairs looking at her then me, she got up from the bed putting her hair in a ponytail.

"your friend here is being an absolute creep" she walked over to him, he shook his head at me before walking out the door with an arm around her neck.

he stops looking at me."Listen to me clearly ay? next time you do some weird creepy ass shit like this I won't hesitate to kill you."

"sorry boss can't blame me can you?" I ask him, smirking to myself whilst the two just walk away from me.

IYANA

what the hell was that....

"hey gorgeous you okay?" Matteo asks me, I nod looking outside of the window holding my cup of coffee.

"yeah yeah I'm fine thanks" i sit down on his lap, he just pecks my forehead.

"everything will be okay I promise you" he rubs my thigh, I shook my head already knowing what he's thinking.