'020'

IYANA

I hear my phone ringing on my dresser. what is it now I groan going to get my phone I looked at the caller ID Agent Avery I quickly sat up on my bed answering it almost instantly.

"agent Avery.."I pause waiting on him to say something but he didn't though I could hear breathing on the other side of the phone.

Agent Avery: Iyana I'll be going to court in two days but my two requests were that you came to my sentencing and you come visit me today it's the last time I'll see your face.

"Derek I can't i have a child here at the house and she needs me more than you do"before I could hang up he says something else."please Iyana your face is the last thing I want to see please."

Derek knew he truly messed up when I called him by his first name, because I've never called him by his first name."fine what time?"

"Now please"I could hear the sadness in his voice so me being me."alright I'll be there in a little bit"I hang up the phone.

I open my two year olds room revealing an awake Elena, she sat up from the bed with her pacifier in her mouth i slowly reached for her picking her up with both hands.

i walk downstairs looking at Matteo who was cooking breakfast."what's all this"I sit Elena down on her High chair going into the refrigerator to get her milk.

he starts to speak, "I've made many mistakes but meeting you Iyana wasn't one of them" I look at all the food he made.

he walks over to me placing a small kiss on my cheek. "Matteo you didn't have to do all of this seriously" I tell him.

as I was going to sit down the doorbell rings I groan  still getting up, I open it up to reveal dark blonde blue eyed lady."who are you and are you okay?" I ask her

she looks so pale.

"Is Matteo here?"she asks me.

"umm why are you asking about him?" A sudden shadow appears from behind her, a eight year little
boy.

"is he here I really need to see him tell him my names Angelica" I tell her to stay here whilst I walk into the kitchen.

"There's a lady named Angelica out there looking for you" he face softens at her voice, we're they a couple?

he goes towards the door."oh Matteo" she wraps her arm around his neck, who the fuck is this & why is she on him like that.

she's absolutely gorgeous though.

even though she looks hurt.

"Angelica I thought you died how?" He looked down at the eight year old kid, he looks back at me then at Elena.

"mi amor we're soulmates you can't get rid of me that easily" she kisses his cheek, is this bitch serious right now?

"Soulmates like you guys dated before?" I ask the two of them, I knew not to ask him his face would always tell me everything I wanted to know.

"he was the love of my life and I was his" she softly put her hand on his cheek, he told me he only had one girlfriend but he killed her so who the hell is this.