'25'

ATLAS

ATLAS

he stole her from me.

Matteo took her from me.

he'll pay for it with his life.

"Yes boss?"i walk towards Ryle Reyes, who looked at me with a proud face he greets me with a firm handshake before punching me in the face I groan as his fist collides with my face once more,"you are making me proud son but yet you fail to bring my daughter home with you why is that?"

"Because she's with her lover Matteo sir I'm sorry I am trying we've gotten closer at the hospital she wanted you there along side her sir" I explain to him, as blood fell from my cheek I wipe it away getting up from the floor.

"I love my daughter my baby girl she's so much like her mother so much like her it's what going to get her killed in the future if the cancer doesn't kill her"he says, i quickly raise an eye brow at him.

"Boss your daughter misses you she has a daughter she wants you to meet she had a miscarriage Iyana mourns the loss of her child she needs her father" His eyes were full of so much hatred for Matteo, sometimes I wonder if it would've been different had I ran into Iyana first.

"You know Atlas sometimes I love my daughter yet sometimes I hate her isn't that crazy? my only child whom I seem to neglect my baby girl I wonder Atlas if I kill her would it all be over?" He suddenly asks me, I look at him his eyes filled with so much hatred even for his own daughter.

"She's you're daughter boss you can't plus her daughter is three years old you cannot do that" I added, he shrugged his shoulders at my comment.

"You're right."I sighed closing my eyes that he finally came to his senses,"you'll kill her Atlas if it comes to that kill her and her daughter we'll take everything from Matteo as his father once did with my wife and my son." He concluded walking into another room as I follow behind him.

"Wait what if when I finally kill Matteo and get rid of him I'll marry her" I spoke out freely, he turned to look at me."I like the idea but do you really think Iyana will be with you after you'd kill the love of her life?"

"Alright then so be quiet now let's stick to the plan call her put it on speaker," he instructed, I took out my phone calling his daughter we both waited for her to answer until she finally does.

"Atlas? hey did you need something I was just
about to put Elena to bed." her sweet voice clouds my head,"yeah yeah just wanted to make sure you were doing all right..are you doin alright?"

"Yeah I mean Matteo's still doing mafia stuff I guess it keeps mind off our dead child but me I'm fine I'm at home with my daughter how are you Atlas?" I hear my girl ask me, I smile at the thought of her until I remember her father is right beside me.