'016'

* mature content

IYANA

So it's the next day & he still ain't hasn't come by yet it's fine though...I broke his heart so now it's only fair that he breaks mine.

"Elena mí amor" I pick my baby girl up, rocking her side to side.

"you have your daddy's eyes you know" tears start to form in my eyes, I blink trying to push the tears down.

my two old just smiles at me as I hear my phone ringing,I rush over towards my dresser picking it up."Matteo?"

Matteo:Iyana....

i missed him so much.

Elena starts to cry so I pick her up."it's okay baby shh" I kiss her forehead gently.

Matteo:you have a baby?

i froze.

"yea...that's what I was going to tell you Matteo before you stopped visiting me at the hospital" I start.

Matteo:hm?

"she's two years old Matteo she looks exactly like.." Silas comes in my room, bringing in a stuff animal.

"there's my favorite girl!" he takes her out my hand, I walk into another room.

he probably thinks Silas is the father.

Matteo: Silas is there?

"yea he helps out just like the rest of them Matteo it's not what you think look I want to apologize to you for everything i know it's been three years but I'm still sorry" I tell him.

Matteo:It's fine Iyana...So is Silas happy with the child I'm assuming he is.

"it's not his Matteo why would you even think that?"

Matteo:maybe because when we was together all you used to do was sleep with him all night long Iyana that's why.

"Matteo No I didn't I mean come on now." I look at the picture frame of me & Matteo.

Matteo:did you love him?

"yes I did Matteo but we're just friends now okay but I missed you so fucking much Matteo" I tell him, he jus scoffs.

Matteo:Iyana I really don't miss you honestly truth be told I'm glad you left me.

that broke me.

"Screw you Matteo" I hang up throwing my phone against the wall, breaking it in the process.

~~

MATTEO

"What the absolute fuck Matteo!" James yelled at me, I told him about what I said to Iyana on the phone.

i was drunk.

absolutely drunk.

"please go apologize to her for me" I suggest her to him, but he just punches me in the face.