'26'

MATTEO

MATTEO

she's the love of my life.

I would gladly die for her.

"Good morning Matteo you know you staring at me will forever be weird to me" she gets up from the bed, I watch as she opens up the bathroom door turning on the Faucet.

I've been watching her every day now sometimes
I feel helpless knowing that she's in pain every day & there's nothing that I could possibly do to stop it, sometimes I'd hear her going into the bathroom in the middle of the night throwing up.

She's even cry sometimes, & I couldn't do it I would cut off my own ears than to hear the woman I love in so much pain, even though she's in pain she still tries to make me & the rest of her family smile.

Iyana finally came out of the bathroom wiping her mouth a smile appeared on her lips,"I love you Matteo don't you ever forget that" she placed herself down onto the bed staring at me."stop talking like that Iyana and I love you too"

"You're still in so much pain Iyana how can I help you please just tell me how I can help you" I pleaded with my girl,"just hold me Matteo." She smiles softly at me.

"I need you Iyana alright always remember that" she plants a small kiss on my cheek, I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her in closely next to me."you'll always have me Matteo I'll be in here" she places her hand over my chest that covers where my heart is at.

"I remember the first time we kissed i knew from the moment we kissed I was in love with you" I state, she let out a chuckle at my words before I kiss her forehead.

We both hear our daughter crying from her room,"I'll be back" Iyana starts to get up until I bring her back onto the bed."no sit go back to sleep I'll take care of her."She shook her head at me.

"I'll do it alright if we wait here any longer she'll probably have a headache" I watch as she gets going to get our daughter, soon she comes back into the room with our daughter on her hip & a pacifier in her mouth.

"There she is!"i exclaim as she puts Elena down onto the bed,"hi d-d-addy" she stammers into she starts crying.

I wipe away her tears,"why are you crying?" I ask her as she starts to cry into my arms looking at Iyana."is mommy gonna be okay?" She looks at her.

"Of course sweet heart why would you ask something like that?" Iyana picks her up putting her into her lap,"I heard you throwing up mommy."

"I'm fine I promise you." but that was a lie, she wasn't fine she was slowly dying."I have to go Iyana I'll be back I promise." I plant a small kiss on both of their foreheads before walking out of the house.

As I walk outside I pull out my phone calling Atlas,"let's have a drink hm?" I ask him before I hear him laugh at my question."I'm sorry did I say a joke?"