♡Chapter 22♡

This story is gonna play with your psychological reasonings, so please go with the flow and be careful while reading. Don't skip parts. Every single part is as equally important as it seems and they have certain information which will be mentioned later on. So, if you have missed out a part, go read it.

Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's POV

As his hold on me weakened, I detached myself from the water tank and turned around smacking him with my hand in the process. He held his bleeding nose when he turned around and it make me stop in my tracks...

It was a face I could never forget...

Tae...

I woke up screaming from another one of my frequent nightmares that I had been having since the past few years. Every single time my brain insisted on painting him as the villain, maybe because hating him was the only way it wouldn't hurt as much.

I checked my phone for any work related texts, and to my surprise there was one. It was from my company, of them informing me about the fact that my schedule had been postponed because of the recent stalker incident and that they were busy investigating.

So I shrugged and went to have some Ramyeon. Jimin hyung was busy with his dance workshop and obviously I couldn't call him up. That would be selfish, just to think about my loneliness and dismiss the fact that others can be busy. So I did what seemed to be the best option, going live.

So I put on a white shirt and opened my weverse app for starting the live, ofcourse without the knowledge of the company

So I put on a white shirt and opened my weverse app for starting the live, ofcourse without the knowledge of the company. They told me not to drink on my lives, so I fetched some whiskey and ice, poured it in a beer mug and started to talk shit.

It was fun, interacting with a huge number of people who seemed to know me better than I did, telling them I loved them and then they would blush and send all hearts. It was comforting, knowing that atleast I had many who had my back against my haters.

I knew my fandom to be the most randomly talented one. Don't blame me but I'd been on Tiktok and Instagram for long enough to know what they think about us. They were literally detectives by the way they investigated each small detail about Taehyung and me, every look, every breath. Their analysis with such level of accuracy was insane!

So I did what I thought was the best at that time. I told them about the stalking incident. As I narrated the incident and went through the comments, I saw some of my fans apologize thinking that maybe the people who were crossing the boundaries were those who claimed to be fans. I knew that wasn't the case.

"I don't know whether you'll believe me, but guys, I think this time it's not sasaengs. It's different, it's eerie, very unsettling. But I hope I'll be ok. Don't worry much about me. I'm buff and strong, remember?" Or so I reassured them.

In the meantime someone had commented, "I want to be your whiskey". It was such a strange comment that it stuck with me, I sure did joke around with it. But I couldn't stop thinking about how I used to be the one having thoughts like this when Tae used to drink. And how everything had changed by now.