♡Chapter 1♡

Jungkook's POV:

Another day, another commotion.

That's how my everyday life is. Nothing changes, well except the number of bruises that are painted everyday on my skin as if I'm some kind of blank canvas. It's tiresome for me. But there are a few things that keep me going, one being my secret life apart from school, another being Jimin hyung.

That guy is the bestest friend one could ever ask for. No matter what we say or do, or what new rumours are spread about me, he still sticks to me like a true friend he is.

He's the only one who knows about my YouTube channel and my crush on our school's popular idol student, Kim Taehyung. Should I just say that I love him? Because I haven't heard any "crush" that lasts for 5 years.

Hi! I'm Jungkook, an 18 year old senior year student (because my mum thought bringing me to school a year earlier would make me smarter, but now I'm younger than everyone else in my batch), who is right now getting bullied and being beaten to unconsciousness by none other than the gang of school bullies, "Stray Kidz". [A.N.: SORRY FOR THIS I LOVE MY BABIES 😭]

They aren't just bullies, they are part time bullies and part time idols. Yeah sucks right? I can just say one word about them bullying me and bring their careers down in seconds but I can't. I can't because they'll kill me if I do. Beatings are fine, but I don't wanna face what I'd faced a year back for trying to open my mouth about this.

Y'all must be confused about why I get bullied right? Well, it's because I'm gay. I had my ex-bestie, whom I trusted with everything. He was the first one I came out to, and he snitched on me and joined Stray Kidz. Now he just watches me getting bullied without uttering a single word. As if all those 2 years of friendship didn't exist. He's Felix. He was a foreigner and didn't know Korean well when he came to our school. I taught him shit and see where that got me.

A year ago, when I tried talking about me getting bullied by our little idol buddies to my Maths teacher, he slapped me and said how pathetic I was because I wanted to bring them down and was jealous as they were famous. Then the principal got to know about it and suspended me for 3 days. When I came back to my school, I was bullied severely and they cut all my books and bag and destroyed my ukelele that I used to bring at school for the music class.

But I don't wanna forget those days because that was when I met Jiminie hyung. I was so captivated by his dancing. I still remember him trying to flirt with me. And that's how we ended up being besties. I came out to him too and he didn't snitch. Lucky me.

He was the one who told me to open my own YouTube channel and seeing how insecure I was, he gave me the idea of not showing my face and wearing a mask. I post covers of songs that I like and I have quite a good number of subscribers, 857k as of now. Funny how they like me without seeing my face. But the moment they see who I really am, I'm afraid they would just hate me like the others do.

After our little beating session, I'm now off to our first class of the day, Math. I've had a love-hate relationship with math, I love it because I score well, but I hate when it gives me pre-exam anxiety. If that makes sense at all.

I am currently seated beside Jimin hyung and Namjoon hyung was sitting in front of me. He is always the top student of the class with an IQ of 148. He is surprisingly a very good person and a human koala. Him, Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung were all best friends, or as people say, the popular bestie squad. Eveyone has their own unique personality.

Jin hyung is the most confident and beautiful person I've ever met in my life, Hobi hyung is the other name for sunshine, Yoongi hyung is that unbothered "I don't give a fuck" person, and for Taehyungie.....well what to say, he is perfect.

Everytime he would walk down the school halls, everyone would stop and stare at him, everytime he would smile, his boxy smile would light up the whole world, everytime he would sing or dance, he would sweep everyone off their feet.

You are probably thinking that I'm friends with all of them given the fact that I'm talking like this. Actually no. They don't even know I exist. But that doesn't stop me from admiring them. As for Jiminie hyung, he's quite popular so he talked with them sometimes, he also told me how Min Yoongi annoyed the fuck out of him just by sitting and doing nothing. But that's another story.

Oh did I forget to mention that my Jiminssi has a big fat crush too? Yeah true that. But his crush is on an underground rapper named Agust D. I literally hear him shouting "A to the G to the U to the STDICK" all the fucking time, although I'm not quite sure if that's how the lyrics go.

Jiminie loves rings and chains and leather (in bed too if that what you're thinking about). Although I might look innocent, I'm not quite sure about that. No one could be innocent if they're with someone like Jiminie 24*7. Let's not forget that I live with him in our shared appartment too. That's because my dad kicked me out of the house two years back after knowing I was gay, and I don't have a mum to defend me. I love my mum so much but I feel like she didn't love me enough given the fact that she gave in to cancer so easily. I hate myself for thinking that way but I can't help the way it hurts if I'm thinking about it some other way.

So overall, my life is quite shitty and not so shitty too. I just hope one day I get to talk to Taehyung, and tell him I like him, but I'm too much of a coward for that. I don't think it'll be that easy for me. I can only dream about having a love like Namjin for me and Taehyung. Namjin is the ship name for Namjoon and Seokjin, they're the power couple of the school. Yes they're gay too but they're popular right? That's the reason they don't get bullied. Also they are beautiful which I'm not. I wish I were Seokjin hyung or Jiminie hyung so I would have the confidence and the looks.

I wish I didn't give a fuck about how they treat me, but I do, and it hurts like hell. Would someone so beautiful and famous and talented like Taehyung hyung ever love someone disgusting like me? Even I wouldn't love me.

Yayyyyyyyyyy that's the first chapter y'all hoes!!!!!! I know that's what you probably would call shitty writing, but I'm keeping it simple because I want this to be a fanfiction that I would like to read.....

I (J)hope you like it. So far so good.

Have a great day!

~( ◜‿◝ )♡