♡Chapter 10♡

IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY!!!!! SOOOO NEW UPDATEEEEEE... (✿ ♡‿♡)

We'll have Taehyung's pov in this chapter. Also guys just to warn y'all, this chapter may start off fluffy, but it'll get too dark. I know y'all don't like it, but for the sake of the story, just read it, it's very important.

⚠️TW: Rape, BDSM.

There is smut, but it's not at all enjoyable. And it's also not very detailed. You can skip one or two paragraphs, but don't skip the whole italics portion coz that way you won't understand the plot.

Ps. A little sneak peak into Taehyung's life

Enjoy!!!

Taehyung's POV

I never thought in my million dreams, that Jungkook, apart from getting bullied at school, also had an abusive and homophobic swine of a father. What a hell to live in. Well it wasn't like I had it any better in case of my father. But his was worse, especially because of his financial instability. Agree or not, but money matters. I left my home at an early age to move to Seoul and establish my career. I didn't know at that time that I would skyrocket to people's hearts that soon. Now that I had a good amount of money in my bank account, I could support myself without the involvement of my father.

Leaving all that beside, one thing about Jungkook, made me feel uneasy. Ever since I heard him sing at the auditions, I just knew I'd heard his voice before, it was way too familiar to my ears, almost as if I'd known that voice for the past few years. Maybe because it resembles my favourite youtuber's voice.

Speak of the devil, my phone vibrated with the notification of my favourite youtuber posting another cover. "Double Bunny" had a lot of subscribers, I was among the few hundred people who saw him start from zero and make it till 857k subscribers. His new video was titled
"Paper Hearts Cover (Ps. Some updates about my life)"

I wonder what the updates were. I clicked on the video and after a bit of irritating ads of the longest five seconds of my life, the video started with him setting his camera with doe eyes pointed at it, more like staring into my soul. Doe eyes.....just like Jungkook...

Ahh fuck! Stop it Tae, he's not Jungkook. Not every doe eyed person is him.

I focused on the video. He was wearing a black mask with a small golden bunny design as usual. His hair was purple, freshly dyed....why did he look so similar to Jungkook through. He had dyed his hair purple too... Omg he's contagious!
Back to my youtuber, he was wearing a black oversized shirt with long sleeves and a thin silver colour chain on this neck.

 Omg he's contagious!Back to my youtuber, he was wearing a black oversized shirt with long sleeves and a thin silver colour chain on this neck