♡Chapter 8♡

Now that we're at that part where the auditions are over and they're supposed to start their careers, I'm going to tell y'all that BigHit Entertainment in this story is not as rich as you'd think them to be. I wanted to show the auditions as a very big event because it was my interpretation of their idea of advertisement. They wanted to show the auditions to everyone and give opportunities to the ones who weren't selected just to gain a bit more popularity because it still wasn't as big a company as it's supposed to be.

So y'all will get to witness the struggles that BTS went through in their early years. I'll try to incorporate the accurate career elements while continuing the plot of the story.

Even though I've shown most of the members having a successful career outside of band, but they still have to build the band together. Them having a career apart from being in the band doesn't lessen their struggles as a whole.

Also, I'm shit at writing conversations, when I was reading the previous chapters, I realised that Jungkook doesn't talk much. But it's kinda like him because in his teens when he was in BTS, he was just a kid, and shitty at conversations as I am. So I'm making Jungkook like that. As the story continues, you will see tha character development.

To those waiting for a TAEKOOK moment, wait a little more, let them start practising together and spending more time. I've tried to include slight Taekook content in the previous chapters. There will be more from now on. That's all for the author's note.

I hope you like this chapter!

Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's POV

As Jimin and I returned to our small shared apartment, we got freshened and Jimin turned on the tv, and jumped on the couch. I came out of the shower while drying my hair with the towel and asked Jimin, "형 라면 먹고 갈래?" (Hyung, do you wanna eat ramyeon?) I regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth. I tried to cover it up with a "Nevermind" but it was too late.

He pulled me down to the couch and leaned on me and trailed his index finger through my jawline and said, "Kookie, you don't know how sexy Yoongi looked up on the stage. I didn't know he was my Agust D, damn he was hot. AND SO WERE YOU! Ramyeon, the thing that you asked me, ahhhh I wish Yoongi asked me that." Don't worry guys, that was Jimin in his own form when he's horny. Apparently, the reason being Yoongi hyung.

I giggled and moved away from his hormonal self. I stood up to go make some Ramyeon. Jimin was a huge fan of spice, and so was I, our whole cabinet was thus always filled with Buldak Ramyeon packets. I cooked two packets while Jimin set the table. Our apartment was quite a small one. We had one bedroom, with two single beds, two study desks confined within a small space Jimin's and mine own separate cupboards and one bathroom. The left side of the room belonged to Jimin, and right side belonged to me. There was a door on the right wall beside my cupboard which lead to our drawing room, which had enough space for a couch, a tv, and a small kitchen.

( It's like the dorm room of the KDRAMA Law School. Two students who are financially independent living in a luxurious apartment would look very odd. This was the closest to the messy small room aesthetic I had. Also imagine that the door in this room leads to the drawing room which is a small one, and is similar to the one in Record Of Youth, just the positioningand size of the couch and tv. The kitchen looks like the one in BTS in the soop.)

)