♡Chapter 20♡

As Freddie Mercury once said, "Too much love will kill you"

I can't give you guys too many chapters with all smut and fluff and lovey-dovey scenes...

We gotta get to the traged- I mean the story... Hehehe

⚠️ Trigger Warning: the usual tags from the description will be followed, you should read this story only if you're ok with the previously mentioned tags

Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up to the sweet scent of lavender, and an empty embrace of the couch. I remembered vaguely, falling asleep in his arms as his breath entangled with mine as they were slaves to the rhythm. But surprisingly, his side of the couch was empty and there was no sign of him in the house that he had so proudly owned. I called out his name several times and even went looking for him around the neighborhood, with no signs of him anywhere. It wouldn't be a lie to say that there was this unsettling feeling in my chest that I couldn't quite shrug off. So I called him for the twentieth time that morning, and just like the previous nineteen times, a useless ai voice told me to leave a voice message.

I had called our Director but he said there was no shoot today which I had involuntarily forgot. So I called my band mates, but ofcourse nobody had the slightest idea as to where this boy was. He wasn't entirely healed, mentally that is. I wouldn't even had expected him to be so. What I did next was the most unexpected of me. I called that Jarshit Wood. He was quick to pickup my call.

"Jungkook, hi! Didn't expect you to call me, that too in the morning!" Too many exclamations in that sentence by the way he spoke, it was weird to say the least. "Yeah hi, would you mind telling me if you saw Taehyung somewhere today?" I tried to make it as short as possible, to avoid speaking to such a loathesome creature.

"Oh you mean my Taehyung?" Why did that bastard put it in that way?! "What do you mean by 'my' Taehyung? I'd like it if you could clarify?!" I was boiling of rage inside.

"He's my boyfriend Jungkook, he has always been, ever since he was about fifteen years of age. I hope he has told you about our scandalous rendezvous?" I couldn't take him anymore so I shut him up. "Oh ofcourse he has told me how you'd tied him up without his consent and done your sick and twisted deeds with his body. Jae Wook, I know everything!"

"Oh, then you'd know Jungkook, that right now he's with me...in the same room that he was in, some four years ago, tied up in the same way, his body all naked in front of me, and believe me it's such a sight to see! Oh look! He's trying to uncuff his hands, maybe he can hear your name too, Jungkook..."

My phone fell on the floor, I was gutted. It took me a lot to not lose my love to death and now he's being forced to go through this all over again! I had to do something, the police wouldn't listen to me and he would arrest Taehyung because being gay is illegal and Jae Wook is too famous to get arrested. So I did what I thought would be the best for him.

I took a knife from the kitchen counter and headed to the apartment which I had known to be Jae Wook's. Even a taxi ride of fifteen minutes went like hell 'cause I couldn't stop imagining the pain Tae would go through in these fifteen minutes, going through the age fifteen all over again. The thought alone made me sob.

It felt like forever when I finally reached his house. I frantically rushed to the front door and kept knocking and ringing the doorbell till he answered. To say I was feeling psychotic would be an understatement, I could kill him right then and there and I still would have no repent. Speak of the devil, he opened the doors with an evil smile on his lips, drenched in sweat, his wet hair falling on his face which was so flushed as if he had just fucked someone.