♡Chapter 11♡

Last chapter was a rollercoaster for me to write. Just like I had promised, I'll make it up with a fluff chapter. This is where they move in together.

Taekook moments? Maybe...(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's POV

It was D-Day! Well, not our debut D-Day but our move-in-together D-Day. If that made any sense. Yeah I was supposed to be nervous to move in with my long term crush, love even. But I was rather excited. According to the fanfictions that I'd always read about him, or the ones that Jimin had written about AgustD, living in close proximity to your crush had a very good possibility of your crush ending up catching feelings for you.

Yeah it's stupid I know, he probably even had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, he might even be straight. He had never ever been vocal about his sexuality, but there was a scandal about him once, he was 15 back then. I remember being so jealous over this Jae Wook or whatever, that I used to rant to Jimin about him for hours. Fuck honorifics! Taehyung's alleged boyfriend was 20 back then. Not gonna lie, he was really handsome. But my Taehyung was way more handsome!

Something might've happened between them, Taehyung used to be that bubbly cheerful person on stage, but he completely changed his personality and style when he turned 16. Seeing him at school was also different, he went from being the silly, fun loving, extroverted, handsome, highschool idol to being the cold, rarely smiling, introverted, but still very handsome, highschool idol. He had caught me looking at him countless times, but never bothered about it.

What made me a bit nervous was that, what if Taehyung goes from being sweet to me like at the auditions to hating me instead of loving me? Would Jimin's fanfiction plot be true?

Pushing all those thoughts aside, I carried my packed suitcase to the front door, Jimin had already checked our rooms incase we left something behind, luckily we didn't. Last day, after my dad was arrested, Seokjin hyung had paid off our rent, even though I told him not to. He just did it anyway. Thanks to him, now we wouldn't have any problem moving out, Namjoon hyung made my dad sign the letter before he was sent off to the police station.

Jimin and I bid our ajhumma goodbye and went ahead to start our new journey. It took us fifteen minutes to reach the given apartment address. I saw the others already standing there at the entrance waiting for Bang PDnim. Jimin and I bowed to everyone and greeted them morning, when Jin hyung suddenly spoke up, "Ah such a good gentleman! Look at him bowing to all of us. And look at you peasants, dropping honorifics all the time! Learn from him idiots! Also my beautiful face is getting tanned here out in the sun, where the fuck is our PDnim?!"

"Here I am, Seokjin-ssi." "Oh shi-" "No it's ok, after all it's your beauty we're talking about haha!" PDnim gave him that dad like warning look and hyung just smiled in return. He then guided all of us into the apartment where we were supposed to live together. As we went inside, the seven of us started giving each other that 'what did we get ourselves into' look. The place was well, how to say it.... SMALL, too small for seven people. I glanced at Jin hyung and Taehyung, they were looking at each other with eyes that screamed 'what the fuck is this-'. They weren't wrong tho, even our apartment was bigger than this.

"This will be your dorm room, for the first year of your debut. You have to adjust with this because this is what we can afford for you people. Your fooding, clothing and lodging will be taken care of. Anything you need will be provided. But remember what the contract said, 'you won't be able to live anywhere else but in the dorm with your band members', it just strengthens your bonding. You will get your rehearsal routines shortly. Unpack now, and get ready for a new life! Also, don't worry, all the money that you'll earn after debut, will be saved equally in your bank accounts, a part of that money will be divided among the staff who will be in charge of you."