♡Chapter 7♡

Hello!!! I'm back hehe...

With the Audition results!!!!!

Hope you like it.

Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's POV

Ok. NOW I'M NERVOUS...

At first I wasn't really keen on getting in. But then, Jiminie just made me realise something. Firstly, he's the only friend that I had in the entire school and in my life ofcourse. Secondly, if he got selected and I didn't then he had to stay away from me for a very long time. Now that's a problem, I had separation anxiety. Yes, humans have that shit. But I gave up overthinking about it, because there was no way that I was getting selected among these many talented people.

The cameras started rolling once again, now for the final event of the evening, aka, the results. Mr. Bogum entered the stage with some cards in his hands. As he reached the centre of the stage he started his speech.

"Good evening once again to our beautiful viewers and audience! I'm back on stage after a short break and this time, with the results!" He waved his right hand which held the cards. "Without further ado, I'm about to go straight to the announcements. As I've mentioned earlier, we will be putting together one boyband and two girl bands. Boyband having seven members and girlbands having four members each. That's all the reminder needed. Now let's get back to it shall we?"

"I'm going to announce the girl groups first. Our respected judges have already selected the names of the participants under girl group 'one', the name of the group will be decided by the participants themselves. The members of the first girl group of this evening are......Lisa Manobal, Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo and Park Roseanne Chae-young, her stage name being Rosé!!! Give it up for the first girl group of the night!!!!!"

With that a huge round of applause echoed through the halls of the auditorium and the four selected girls went on stage, their faces were too red with all the excitement from the announcement.

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé welcomed Lisa in their team and hugged each other. They were all given big bouquets of flowers. Now they were told to pose for a photo. The very first photo of them together.

(I'm editing the photos that I've used in the previous chapters because right after their audition, they won't have the time to change and do a formal photoshoot

(I'm editing the photos that I've used in the previous chapters because right after their audition, they won't have the time to change and do a formal photoshoot. It's just their first photo together so it's much natural that they would be in their audition outfits. I'm trying to make this ad realistic as I can. It's a bad edit ik, just don't hate on it. I'm doing it for y'all, so that you will be able to imagine this better.)

"Now is the time for naming the group. Girls, what name would you like to suggest?" Mr. Bogum asked this to the four girls on stage. They discussed it among themselves and then Lisa said, "We all love the colours Black and Pink, so we wanna name our group BlackPink."