♡Chapter 4♡

Missed me????? Ig not, lol, I don't have many readers, but to those people who were waiting for the update, sorryyyyy, I had my exams, which recently finished and I was busy being lazy and very unproductive for the past week. So I didn't update. That was my excuse. Also I was reading a few stories to get some inspiration!

Anygayyyyy

I'm back and that's what matters!

Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's POV

The next day was hard at school. People were giving me glances that I was ofcourse not very fond of getting. I made my way through the hallway and was about to enter the class when suddenly I heard my name being called from the speakers. "Jeon Jungkook, if you're hearing this, please visit the Principal's office now!", that alone was enough to make the colours drain from my face. I started thinking, rather overthinking about every single thing I've ever done that could've angered our principal.
I took a deep breath and headed towards the office...

You didn't do anything wrong Jungkook, just don't get nervous, they're probably calling for something related to your academics...

Did they find out about yesterday?

No right?!

What if they did.....

Fuck my mind

I didn't even realise I'd reached my destination till I heard a deep voice saying "Come in". Saying I was nervous would be an understatement. I slowly turned the knob and entered the office. There was our principal Mr. Gong Yoo.

Oh! Did I forget to tell you guys about him? Ok. Sorry. Listen now. Mr. Gong Yoo is our principal, he used to be a very famous actor, but ever since his huge success in Train to Busan, he thought it would be better to take a break. He's always been keen about teaching, and he also had the proper degree required, so he joined our school as the principal (his father was our former principal, so it kinda makes sense). He's not been here for long, it's been a year, but so far so good. Unlike his father who bullied me into making peace with the bullies... :)

He's a daddy material

He's a daddy material. Even me, who's deeply in love with Taehyung, can never deny that fact. All the girls and boys are into him, yes even straight guys are gay for him and lesbians become bisexual... only for him, if that makes sense....

"Oh, Jungkook! Come in, take a seat. I called you for a very important reason, which I was unaware of till yesterday, but thanks to a fellow student of your class, I'm finally knowing this major information."

Yesterday? So does he know about me getting bullied? Is he too going to tell me to say sorry to them?

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I realised I was zoned out. I apologised and told him to continue.