The AL HQ

"War is the favorite Imperial Pastime, our sports, religion, culture, government, and even food revolve around it . . . because it is all we know . . . we fight for peace, but can we truly fight for it if we have never experienced it for ourselves? Let me ask you this . . . If your people have never had peace, what do you think they'll do when they have it?

They will break it. They will long for what they are used to . . .

and that it the Imperium's greatest strength, we are prepared for war, forever, and always . . .

There was a time, many millennia ago . . . where we did, in fact, know peace . . . or that is what our historians and scribes say . . . our literature as well . . .

But to those alive today, it is all we know . . . all we will ever know. For now, at the very least. There may be some short era's or semblance of peace, but it is always fragile . . .

and that is why we fight, not for war, not for ourselves, but to protect that which we lack. To protect what other's have, that is not our own . . . my brother taught me that this is the true nature of a Lumenite . . . and the Imperium . . . 

for it is all we know. All we have ever done . . . and it will continue to be." - Angronius of Nuceria, Primarch of the 12th Legion, the War Hounds (After purification)

I do not own any of the franchises, pictures, or media used in the making of this chapter/story and all credit goes to the original creators.

Also I won't be following the main Azur Lane or Arknights chronology, if you couldn't tell.

And I just realize I have the opportunity to go crazy with half of this crap, since this isn't an official work or anything.

I'm going buck wild. Well, where I think I can at least.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV,

Aboard the Revenant

We rendezvoused with the new fleet elements that were sent to me . . . I don't wanna say I was surprised . . .

But damn, our shipyards began to produce those modified Siren models fast. We nearly have an entire nautical Warfleet stationed in the warp for me to summon on command like the sirens do . . .

Yeah, Warfleet. And if that wasn't enough, the greenhorn units I designed in an earlier chapt-I mean, a while ago, began mass production in Imperial forge-worlds, both military and civilian models. More Siren derived models are being mass-produced in minor Imperial shipyards as I speak as well, the major shipyards are busy constructing and christening our core ship models. The minor shipyards are only able to mass produce the siren derived models due to their low cost . . . 

A single Minor shipyard, assuming it has some Constructor Sentinels, pumps out upwards of 50 ships a week. New Siren . . . or should I say Imperial Mass Produced Models (IMPM), are either being organized into Nautical Warfleets, as per my orders for excess ships, or being reorganized into numbered fleets and new battlefleets for my forces currently stored in the Warp.

And the whole Warfleet is staffed with them, either that, or an individual ship is automated with an AI matrix.

And the Warfleet Hasn't been named yet . . .

Hmmm . . . how about Warfleet Tartarus? The Ancient Terran Greek Titan, who eventually formed into, well, the lowest levels of hell.

Fitting for a Warfleet stationed in my Immaterium . . . Though I should request that a shipyard or two begin adding Voidship elements to the Warfleet.