Meet the Fleet, Pt. 2

I do not own any pictures or media used in the making of this chapter and all credit goes to the original creators.

Also school sucks. And due to school sucking and me not having much, if any, time to work on the story, I'm not going to do the TF2 script thing again because it simply takes too long.

And I really wanted to do it, even if only for shits and giggles.

I blame school.

ALSO F*CK IT!!! I'M MAKING THIS A HAREM STORY BECAUSE I CAN'T F*CKING CHOOSE WHICH PERSON I WANT TO BE THE LOVE INTEREST!!!! Don't worry though, the harem will be relatively small . . . at least compared to some other stories (Looks at any story where the MC is an Emiya or has Harem Protagonist EX skills). I will try to make it as stable as possible, and If I add anyone I will tell you all, and if enough people don't agree with me then I'll put said person to a vote? Also if it goes over 4-5 I'll put it to a vote.

Fair?

Because If not I really don't care. This is what happens when authors are indecisive.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meet the Blueberry.

(Replace all white with blue, Replace Black with white, and replace black hair with Blonde or a brown

(Replace all white with blue, Replace Black with white, and replace black hair with Blonde or a brown.)

Name: HIM Pride of Thulum

Ship Specifications:

Class: Cadia-Class Light Battle-Barge (Ultramarines colors)

Length: 12 km

Width: 3km

Mass: 30 Million tons

Power Plant: Mk. V Warp-based Fusion Generator

Maneuver Drive: Harkrax-Pattern Void-combat engines (4 Primary, 8 Secondary)(Harkrax is the 'New' Imperium's Mechanicus Head forge-world. It takes the place that Mars did in the old Imperium)(Due to Innovation being allowed, it also produces gradually more advanced technology over time).

Slipspace/Warp Drive: Harkrax-Pattern Slipspace-Flake Drive/Standard Gellar Field (Slipspace flakes are "esoteric" pieces of a much larger crystal, which in and of itself is a shard cut from a slipspace "Core" or "Mother Crystal", it's what the Forrunner Slipspace drives are powered by, and is much more effective than other forms of slipspace).

Complement/Aircraft: 50 Squadrons of F-41 "Broadsword" Multirole fighters (8 per squadron), 30 Squadrons of GA-TL1 "Longsword" Multirole Heavy Fighters (4 Per Squadron), 20 Squadrons of Marauder Bombers (3 per Squadron), 30 Squadrons of "Thunderbolt" Air superiority fighters, and 200 Valkerie Gunships. In addition, with it being and Astartes vessel, it also has many Thunderhawk variants, in addition to some more experimental aircraft, such as the Forerunner derived Despair-Class Fighters, and Imperial Sabers, aircraft affectionately given the title of "Anti-Everything" interceptors, but only a small amount. (Y/n has access to everything the Imperium has, by the way)