Chapter one: A new Faction. (Revised)

I do not own any pictures or other media used in the making of this chapter and all credit goes to the original creators.

Not any significant changes, mainly just re-wording.

The "world"/supercontinent of Terra has also been deemed Terra Secondus so I can more easily differentiate between Arknights Terra and the Imperium's Holy Terra (Whenever mentioned.

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter happens a year after prologue, During the Timeskip you expanded your new imperium, and claimed some territory on Gaea, but you mainly focused on other planets, forgetting all of the threats that are currently on Gaea, the Sangheili (Halo elites) and Jiralhanae (Halo Brutes) also joined the Imperium, you have not made contact with the San'Shyuum yet (Prophets from Halo), you Have two Capitals, the Territory claimed on Gaea (248.43 million square km) and the Ark of War, you also expanded the New Imperium's military forces and have created several Orbital Defenses and Shipyards over your territory, in Geosynchronous Orbit.

The terrestrial territory on Gaia has a massive defensive wall around it, and is composed of vassalized nations from Ace Combat (all of them), in addition to some formerly uninhabited lands.

Imperial Territory on Gaia is situated roughly north-east of Ursus and the Infy Icefield on the supercontinent of Terra Secundus.

 (A/n: go to the Arknights fandom page for a map, here. https://arknights.fandom.com/wiki/Terra/Geography)

 The Imperium has not yet Made contact with the rest of the Inhabitants of Gaia, but is near enough to their borders that they noticed something was off, and as such they sent a scouting party, composed of. . .

Kal'tsit's POV

Kal'tsit: Me, Enterprise, Texas, Queen Elizabeth, Iron-Du-I mean M/n, Warspite, Noire Corn, Ranger, Tchanka (from the R6 Event), Adnachiel, Yato, 12F, And Doberman. Any Questions?

Enterprise: Yes, What exactly are we expected to find?

Kalsit: We have no Idea, but what we do know, is that These monsters *shows a Tyrranid pic*, the Sirens, and the Banished tend to stay away from this area at all costs, so we, are going to see why, as we have not been able to beat the Monsters, or the Banished at all yet, a constant losing battle. . .

Enterprise: So we're going to find out what they're afraid of, and if its an object, use it?

Kalsit: Exactly.

Tchanka: But what If its someone even more dangerous than those three?

M/n: Then we pray they don't come after us. It seems like whatever it is has stayed in this area, except for a few erratic enemy movements, as if they were trying to escape from something, even the T-I mean Monsters appear agitated whenever they near this area's borders. all of the trails lead back to here, a vast expanse of unexplored territory. They can't be avoiding all of that for no reason, its positioning north-east of Ursus and the Infy Icefields gives it a strategic position, and surprisingly not even Ursus has attempted to claim it. W

Doberman: The Infy Icefields? Do you think they could be responsible for all of the disappearances and odd events happening up there?

Kal'tsit: Uknown as of right now, it's increasingly unlikely. It's more likely that whatever or whoever is up there doesn't even known about the northern demons.

Adnachiel: The what now?!

Tchanka then knocked Adnachiel and the lower-ranking operators out.

Tchanka:  You all really are careless, aren't you? You know those have been classified under international authority.