Meet the Fleet, Pt. 1 (new)

I do not own any pictures and/or Media in this chapter/story, unless stated otherwise, and all credit goes to the original creators, whomever they may be. I do not own any of the involved franchises and all are copywrite under their respective owners/companies (Like Games Workshop for 40k, Xbox/Microsoft for Halo, etc.).

(Also, please note that Armaments and specifications for certain ships and other things are modified to fit the story and the 'New' Imperium)

(This chapter is heavily inspired by the TF2 meet the team cinematic)

(Do note that the personalities of the newer characters to the story/Those who are apart of Y/n's current fleet/Battlegroup will not be tailored to their TF2 counterparts, these are simply for comedic affect)

(Kansens with animate rigging/The riggings that can think and act on their own, like the shark heads of Iron blood or those Imperial Kansens with dragon riggings, will have segmented rigging to show what is where, so when they act on their own you don't imaging.)

(I will not be doing the entire meet the team script because it's hard to match the current fleet with the TF2 Merc's personalities, but only a little bit. That being said, I will do the best I can)

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, there are two branches of the main Ordos Millitant of the Imperium that have naval warships. These would be the IMC (Imperial Marine Corps), who's ships are geared more towards ground support and assault/invasion roles (They still kick ass though, especially the larger classes), and the Imperial Navy, which has the abbreviations IN and/Or HIM, meaning Imperial Navy and/or Holy Imperial Military respectively. HIM is mainly used on newer ships to accomodate the new naval organisational structure used within the 'New' Imperium. IN is mainly used on older ships, and is being phased out/painted over on most ships for the new HIM. Also, fleet admirals and ship captains or Kansens have started saying, and I (The author) quote, "I'm HIM." In situations where they are overly confident or absolutely demolish enemy ships. This saying is used more often among IMC ships, Kansens, and Crew, than it is on the more regal and reserved Imperial Navy Voidships. The Terrestrial Imperial Trans-Aeronautical Navy, simply abbreviated to TITAN by many, is a subdivision of the Imperial Navy, and has yet to adopt the slang term. They also use both HIM and TITAN as abbreviations for their loyalty markings .

MOST of this chapter uses modified TF2 meet the Team script, which I don not own nor created, and all credit, as per usual, goes to the original creators. I also will not include most of he music from the scripts due to chapter media limits, so you'll have to look them up.

Siren ship tiers (battleship, destroyer, cruiser, etc.) are referred to as different forms of chess pieces, but I will just refer to them as their tier or purpose for simplicity's sake.

Also I just now proofread this and am realizing all of the mistakes I made. Why does no one point these out?!

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd person POV.

Currently, Balroth was interviewing all of the fleet assets that had arrived or were already present . . . To say that some weren't . . . Unique, would be an understatement.

He decided to start things easy, with the frigate of the group . . . or so he thought.

 or so he thought