The fall of Ursus, Pt. 2

"We bring swords for peace, we bring death to the faithless, and we bring doom to those who would enslave or discriminate against their fellow man"- Primarch Angron of the World Eaters.
(In this Fanfic he never had the butcher's nails installed. Also, fun fact, Y/n, Terrus, and their counterparts [their twin sisters, Selene and Amanda], were actually outcasts among the Primarchs because they kept to themselves. They also mainly hung out with Konrad Kurze, Alpharius/Omegon, and Angron, Y/n also participated in some of Magnus' Shenanigans. Y/n, Selene, and Mordred only got close to the Loyalist Primarchs after the Heresy, when they failed to save their siblings from Chaos [they later succeeded with some of them though]). The only other relationship Y/n and his twins had was with Vulkan and his twin Vulka/Vanessa, they would regular forge weapons together, and even built their own ship that they had planned on using to go on adventures with their closest siblings after the great crusade [we all know how that went])

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES OR OTHER MEDIA, AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEIR ORIGINAL CREATORS.
_______________________________                                                                                                                          

Y/n POV

We are still in the tunnel. How large is this thing anyways? I mean, It's at least ten feet tall, not to mention how far the Mawloc from earlier is likely ahead of us, and how it's supposedly a nexus of tunnels . . . probably goes on for miles at this point. We've been in here for hours. Status updates show that we've managed to get past the second line, and take over most enemy garrisons and forts. Only ones left are near the Palace, where the entire population of the city seems to be gathered, according to the Trygons that have been assaulting the place, at least.

Y/n: How much farther?

Tyrant: We're almost there, just another hour to the nearest exit. Unless, you want to create your own, but that wouldn't be recommende-

Y/n: Make my own?

Tyrant: Yes, but as I said, that wouldn't be recommended becau-

Y/n: Screw this, I'm OUT!

I then cause a small hole in the ceiling by manipulating the earth (A/n: elemental manipulation, remember?), and jump up.

3rd Person POV

Several tyrranid Gaunts and Warriors followed Y/n through the hole.

Tyrant: . . .

Warrior: Sir?

Tyrant: Well, I was, trying to say that right above us is the Ursus Imperial Palace, but nobody listens.

Warrior: I listen.

Tyrant: Y-yes, you do . . . But our lord doesn't. I shouldn't be saying this, but I hope he gets shot to teach him a lesso-

*BANG BANG BANG* 

*SCHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!* 

. . .

. . .

*FWOOSH-CLANG*

 *BOOOOOOOOOOM*

Tyrant: . . .

Warrior: Should we go help

Tyrant: Why does everything interrupt me . . . Yes, we should go help.

They then follow in through the breach. The Tyrranid Hive-Tyrant gives the order to all Tyrranid Bioforms and swarms/broods to assault the Imperial Palace and places near it.