Preparations. (New-ish)

Narrator (male): The old Imperium is in shambles, being led by what remains of the Imperial Royal family that is present, they desperately try to hold fast against the forces of The Darkness, their only hope is to find The Emperor, Y/n, who is multiple inter dimensional superclusters away. The journey, if they knew where he was, could take years, but they do not . . . And so they search, hoping that with the many expeditionary fleets try eh have sent to scour the Multiverse, and by extension, the Omniverse, Find our Lost hero . . . There is little Hope, no Reprieve, No Respite, there is only war. . .

Narrator 2 (female): . . . However, The Forces of Darkness, with all of their Vast armies and armadas, search as well, looking for the Heir to the Powers of all primordials, the Elemental Gods, and the ancestral Gods of the Imperium. They search . . . For Y/n, the very same Emperor that is their greatest threat, hoping to corrupt him, like they did many of his Primarch brothers and other siblings, but for a different purpose.

Narrator 3 (male): But little did both sides know, that something else lurks beneath, biding its time, until, one day, it resurfaces, and unleashes a primordial evil, that threatens the very structure of reality itself . . . and is deeply rooted in ancient scripture, of a long lost race, that once held the same honor as the Imperium, being their Era's last bulwark against the terror that they knew . . .

Narrator 2 (female): The Old Imperium's Allies, the Tau, who finally understand that not everything may be explained by logic and reason, and the Aeldari, who have since regained their Honor, help to hold back the terror that is the Darkness, and send their own fleets to find more allies, and, they hope, the Emperor of the Imperium . . .

Narrator 1 (male): And while all of this was happening, those within the New Imperium prepared for their own war . . . One of less importance, to be sure, but one that held an importance of its own nonetheless, as it was the first conflict it participated in. Concurrently, the Adeptus Mechanicus within the New Imperium attempt to find a way back home, to put an end to the onslaught by the Darkness . . .

Narrator 4 (Male): The long lost Alpha legion, was sent off throughout the dimensions to find something, ordered by the previous Emperor,
F/n, as part of a contingency plan for after the Defeat of the Chaos Gods. But what is the purpose? Chaos is dead?! But it is not chaos that they are trying to prevent . . . It is something more sinister than you may ever imagine. They search, for a weapon, one so old, that it was only described once, in ancient Human Lore, in the days of Camelot and the ancient King Arthur . . . But what is it? And how do they hope to get it to the only one that is fabled to be able to use it? There is little room for chance, and the Alpha Legion knows, so they search and search . . . And pray that their faith does not go unrewarded.

To be a man in such times is to be one among an untold trillions, one among an infinite amount of souls. It means to live in the Harshest of conditions since the first Crusade Luminous, and to be part of a falling empire that searches for its ruler, lost among the stars. It is to be alive in one of the most trying times in untold millennia . . .

This, is a tale of those times, and in the future . . .

There is only war.
—————————————————————————

I do not own any Pictures in this chapter, and all credit goes to the original creators.

One week timeskip from last story chapter.

Y/n POV

I can't believe they did it, I mean, everyone in the imperium knew it was inevitable, but really? The Empire of Ursus and Kazdel joined the Crimson Axis, and Banished and declared war on all the other nations on the Terran Continent. So far we haven't done anything, but Rhodes, the LGD (Lungmen guard department, From Lungmen) Several non-Imperial PMCs, Azur Lane, Eagle Union, and the Royal Navy, along with the militaries of all of the other nations on the Terran continent, have begun to fight against Kazdel and Ursus. It isn't enough though, because when the banished and sirens get there it's going to turn into a scorched earth.