The Debate (The Foundation/Tala's 'fun')

I do not own any pictures or other media used in the making of this chapter, and all credit goes to the original creators.

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

What a wonderous day! The sun is shining, birds are singing, and-

Tala: WILHELM HAS MY SWORD!!!! DAAAAAAD!!! TELL HIM TO GIVE IT BACK!!!!

-Tala can be seen chasing Wilhelm throughout the house. They run through the Kitchen, where Vulkan has just finished baking a batch of cookies. Tala rushes through, but comes back and take a cookie, and puts one in her mouth with another in hand.

Tala: 'danks umble 'ulkan! (reminder, she has a cookie in her mouth)

Vulkan: *Orkoid* Oi! Dat' dere' I'z mine!

(I took a long time researching the Ork language just to find the ork word for 'Stuff' only to realize that grammatically it's useless in the above phrase.)

Tala: 'orry, Umble 'ulkan govva' go!

Vulkan: *Sigh* *Still in orkoid* 'Deze grot gits ur takin' my gubbinz 'gain. . . [Gubbinz is ork for 'Stuff' or the inner workings of something, like an engine or machinery]

Elizabeth walks in and approaches the coffee/expresso machine.

Elizabeth: *Sleepily* 'Mornin Uncle Vulkan . . .

She rubs her eyes tiredly, and looks as if she wore her armor in bed. She does, however, have a little pajama hat on.

(Why is she wearing this? Well, why not? I mean, she doesn't wear much other than her armor, so this is really the only PJs she can put on)

Vulkan: *Normal Voice* Good morning my sleepy banana!

Elizabeth is making coffee but pauses, and looks at her uncle.

Elizabeth: Banana? Really?

Vulkan: Your armor is yellow!

Elizabeth: Uncle Vulkan, never change.

Vulkan goes back to baking more cookies while Elizabeth finishes making her coffee and begins to drink it, while walking to the living room and sitting on the couch, turning on the TV.

Elizabeth: I wonder what's on non-Imperial news?

She puts it on the news, but is annoyed when it is all trivial happenings and weather.

Elizabeth: That's it? No crime? No making fun of non-Imperial na-Wait, this is a non-Imperial nation . . . *Groans in annoyance* Where is Vox channel when you need it?

Elizabeth then puts it on some Eagle Union Cartoon and begins to drink her coffee, enjoying the view outside of the nearby glass wall. She then sees a glint in the distance.