Beginning of a bizarre adventure (New)

"where you see half a crew, I see a thousand brave men and women who would gladly die in the name of the Imperium, before the Ever, EVER, turn tail and run, and where you see one old

ship. . .

I see a Home, and that, Eris, is Always WORTH FIGHTING FOR!"

-Knight Lord Kaiser, aboard, to the AI of the Light-Dreadnaught Cobras Fumantes, Before his supposed death at the Hands of the Darkness in the Prologue.

(yes, this is a modified captain cutter's speech from Halo wars 2, and I used it because it is good, I do not own the original, or probably the modified for that matter, because I only switched out maybe two words.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azur Lane Base

Y/n POV.

I am now back at the Azur Lane base, With Mordred, and yes, I do have Zachariah's head, wait, why am I answering a question to nonexistent. . .

Wait. what if this is just a stor-

Mordred: Y/N! YOU THERE!? HELLLOOOOOOO?!? *starts hitting Y/n on the head with the Hilt of her sword*.

Y/n: I'm here I'm Here now STOP HITTING MY HEAD!?

Mordred: Fine. . . Anyways, we should go see how Warspite is doing since we left to go kill the commander, and we should probably get rid of the head hanging from your hip, what are you, a Khornate Berserker?

Y/n: No, I was planning on giving it to mom, the most efficient way to transport it without carrying it was to hang it on my armor like one of my trophies. Mom will probably want to burn it, and then keep the skull. I wonder how Yelena is doing. . .

???: Y/n!

Me and Mordred then look in the Direction of the Voice, and saw cleveland running to us, we also saw some Azur lane Kansens looking at us curiously, likely because they don't know about us yet.

Y/n: Cleveland, what is it? we're trying to decide what do do with the head of your CO, what do you think, Burn it and keep the skull, or watch it get torn apart by Wyverns?

Everyone looks at me and Mordred oddly, like its not something they do here. Wait, we're not in the Imperium. . .

Cleveland: Wait, did you say head?

Mordred: Yep, we sure did!

I then pull the head off of my armor and show it to Cleveland, while fixing the officers hat on the top of it, so it looks presentable.

Cleveland: *Gags/starts to Puke* W-why did you keep the head?

Y/n/Mordred: Trophy, also we were bored.

Cleveland: I-I'm not even going to ask if the rest of the Imperium does this. . .

Y/n: Oh, of course they do, but mainly only to worthy opponents, I just kept it to mock your Commander even in death, because he hurt my sister, so why wouldn't I do it? He has-I mean Had no Honor, so he does not deserve even a sliver of respect from me, or the rest of the Imperium for that matter. anyways, why were you calling me?

Cleveland: Ok, so This Girl named Athena showed up, along with a little Lupo Girl named Tala, and another kid named Wilhelm who is an Aslan (A/n: using these terms instead of Wolf and Lion Faunus because in Arknights their races have their own names, rather than being called Faunus), And your Mom, Ms. Iron-Du-I mean Ms. M/n, told us in the Royal navy section of the Academy that they were your Kids? And they have rigging?