Awakening the Giant, Pt. 1 (New-ish)

"Cowards die in shame, and the people of the Imperium are anything but. We do not view the actions of the Crimson Axis in Good Light, and those who remain silent, Consent. As such, they will hear not us bickering amongst ourselves like all the nations of cowards within the UN, about the 'political ramifications' of joining the war, but rather, the sound of our cannons and the beat of our wardrums. The Imperium Marches with the Emperor, to deliver penance among those who would slaughter innocents. They cannot run, and they cannot hide . . . The only choice they have, is to die."
- Imperial Lord-Admiral Xytan 'Jar Wattinree on the War the Imperium is joining, dubbed the "Great War" by non-Imperials.
—————————————————————————
I do not own any pictures or other media in this chapter and all credit goes to original creators.

One day timeskip.

Kal'tsit POV.

(Dr. Warsaw)(get rid of all the float and weaponry bits, as this pic is probably pre-amnesia)

(Kal'tsit with her bio-mechanical "familiar" Monst3r, which is technically her spine [or at least part of it])(how that works? No clue, don't ask me, I'm not the one that made the Arknights Lore)

Me and Dr. Warsaw are currently walking to a meeting with our (Rhodes Island's) allies, Eagle Union, and Royal Navy, which make up Azur lane, the Allied powers naval force, and much of our ground forces, LGD, the Knights of Kazimierz. The other nations have either already fallen to the Axis or have become puppet states . . . One day, one day was all it took for them to fall to the Axis, with the assistance of the Banished and the Sirens. The Imperium hasn't made any moves yet . . . Or just haven't said anything about their views, I mean, the only people who have them in diplomatic contact are Eagle Union and Royal Navy. Not to mention how Y/n used to be when he was apart of Babel, Didn't talk very much to anyone that wasn't me, Warsaw, Amiya, Closure, Warfarin, Ace, or Theresea, and Red. If I know him, their silence means they're planning something. What that something is, I have no clue.

Dr. Warsaw: So, what do you think they want to talk about? I mean, other than the war?

Kal'tsit: If I had to guess, it's something about the Imperium. Who knows what they think of the war, or what they're currently doing. If Y/n, who we know is their Emperor, has any thoughts about this war, he probably thinks that the Axis are Arrogant and need to be taught a lesson.