The Debate (Arrival)

I do not own any pictures or other media used in the making of this chapter/story, and all credit  goes to the original creators.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n POV

I am currently aboard my personal Orion dropship, which I have painted myself and christened "Luminous Phoenix". We have just departed from one of my ships, The Revenant. Mordred is overseeing my escort aboard her own battle-barge, The Reaver . . . I don't understand why she takes my safety so seriously, I understand I'm the emperor and her brother, but we both know I can handle myself. During the trip over to the UN council-building a New York, in eagle Union. The Crimson Axis will not be attending the meeting I requested for obvious reasons. I also apparently somehow grew during a 1 hour nap to the size of 10 ft tall without armor, with armor I'm 13ft. Tzeench said it was my body's reaction to all of the warp-energies I have, morphing itself to become a more suitable vessel for my power (A/n: AKA Plot). I don't care, I'm just glad I'm taller than a normal Astartes now. I'm also wearing the 'Formal Wear' I found in my closet, which was the only non-burnt, scorched, or tattered piece of clothing I own. Maybe I should get clothes better suited for Superhuman PT runs?

 Maybe I should get clothes better suited for Superhuman PT runs?

(Y/n's formal wear)(Ignore the tail thing on the back)

(Also, since the DAOT never happened, All technology, or at least most if it, is still readily available and mass-produced by the 'New Imperium'. This means that some things that may be restricted to Astartes use or that of similar forces like the Custodes [I say similar but they are in no way similar other than the usage of power armor and being super-soldiers] have found their way into service by the IMC/Imperial Marine Corps and the Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum, due to abundance. This means that vehicles and weapons/armor that may be exclusive in canon 40k may not be in this fanfic, like the Orion and thunderhawk dropships. They are, however, still more rare in their lower-ranked service and more expensive to field, hence why less advanced equipment like Leman-russ and Scorpion MBTs, and Valkyrie and Pelican dropships have not been phased out. Custodes variants are also generally better than their non-custodes counterparts, having more arms and armor thickness due to their status, but their vehicles themselves are not restricted, it just gets better quality/more powerful up the ladder)

(It is still rather rare for the IMC and Astra Militarum to get their hands on Custodes Vehicles though, even if they are of Astra Militarum or IMC pattern/variant. The regiments that classify as 'Scions of Luminos' are the only regiments to have full arsenals of the unique weaponry and vehicles, due to their close relation to the Emperor[They are truly Loyal to him and Him only, being the last Lightbearer/King of the Luminos Imperium).

 The regiments that classify as 'Scions of Luminos' are the only regiments to have full arsenals of the unique weaponry and vehicles, due to their close relation to the Emperor[They are truly Loyal to him and Him only, being the last Lightbearer/K...