Prologue (Revised)(Mostly)

I do not own any pictures or other media in this chapter or story, and all content goes to the original creators, whomever they may be.

Narrator: The Darkness, an Entity thought to be born of all of the malevolence in the many multiverses, and by extension the Omniverse, Renews it's onslaught against those who have held it and it's followers at bay for time immemorial, but the defenders, however, were caught off guard. Cadia, once a proud Bastion of hope within the Imperium of Man, has held off Ancient Horrors and those who pull the strings of chaos for time unfathomable, but at last, it falters.

As of now, Cadia is near its end, Reinforcements, however, are near. Though little did anyone know, the darkness knows of this, and seeks to intercept the Crusade before it reaches Cadia (Cadia has an interdimensional/FTL Jammer for the whole sector, keeping anything from leaving. FTL can still be used within the sector, just not to leave it, unless you are Imperial military).

The Crusade is unaware of the coming malevolent forces, and the enemy has several dreadnaughts. Likely to be taken by surprise, will the Crusade be halted and the Darkness unleashed? or will the Crusade beat back the Darkness? only this Cha-I mean time will tell...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The View Blacks out and changes to a Bar, Instead of words. One person is sitting at the bar while others are doing their own things around him, this person is wearing a White and Black trench coat/ Duster, with a Fractured ace of spades in the back, along with two holsters on either side of the waist, each containing Revolvers.

??? POV

Duster/trench coat?:  Hey Chris.

The figure says solemnly. (all of the speech for now is quiet and soft.

The barkeep, now known as Chris (Y/n's sister), walks over to the figure.

((Chris[tina], Put her in a red armor or leather jacket)

Chris: Mornin' N/n (Nickname), say, why do you you sound so... Sad?

N/n?: How many times have I told you to say my full name and not abbreviate it?

Chris: 6 Years, 7 months. . .

N/n?: ... 2 days and six hours, 25 minutes, 6 seconds and counting.

Chris: The Usual?

N/n?: The Usual.

Chris then walks over to a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of Dragon Fire Whiskey.

Chris: You're in luck, I have several new bottles, just got a shipment from one of the ship's distilleries. 

N/n?: My dreadnaught has a distillery?

Chris *as she's pouring a glass for you*: You'd be surprised what your ship has, the Invictus is one of the largest Dreadnaughts in the Fleet, 600,000 km, easy, doubt even ma and pa would know how many tricks he has up his sleeves (In the Imperium, Ships are referred to as she or he depending on whether they are heavy hitters or not, so most capital ships are he's, and escorts are generally she's, there are many exceptions though).