Chapter Thirty-One: True Friends

Takashi's body stiffened. He pulled me closer to him and rested his chin on top of my head.
"I'm sorry," He mumbled, "She was a really great mom."
I nodded, more tears blocking my vision. The streamed down my face and onto Takashi's shirt. I felt something warm and wet drop onto my head and I looked up to see a small streak of water. My eyes widened when I realized that it was left by a tear. My hand moved of it's own accord and it wiped the streak away. He looked down at me, slightly shocked. He showed me a sad smile and patted my head. The limo stopped moving and I looked out my window to find that we were in front of my complex. I sighed and Takashi looked at me worriedly.
"If you want, I can call the others and we all can do something?" Takashi asked.
I nodded my head silently and heard Takashi take out his phone and call Honey. As I listened to their voices, my eyelids dropped. However, they weren't dropped very long because I heard Honey crying and yelling that he would tell everyone else right away. Wouldn't you know it, within the next ten minutes, everyone was outside and racing towards us. Well, mostly everyone. Kyoya was walking and Haruhi was trying to run, but couldn't keep up so well. I quickly moved out of the way of the door and the remaining hosts piled in. I was tackled by Honey, Tamaki, and the twins who were crying their eyes out. Kyoya and Haruhi entered and Haruhi started to try and convince them all to get off me. The twins and Tamaki did so, and Honey scurried away after Takashi placed a hand on his shoulder. I looked over at Haruhi and she nodded sadly back in reply.
"Look, we came to provide joy. Not to cry," Kyoya said once everyone sat down, "Let's just enjoy ourselves."
I nodded and Takashi pulled me closer to him again. I laid my head against him and watched as Tamaki and the Twins bickered back and forth about who should sit next to Haruhi. I even laughed a bit when they called Tamaki an idiot and Tamaki began to grow mushrooms on Haruhi's bag. Takashi looked down at me with a smile on his face.
"See, you can trust us," He said quietly.
"Yeah, everyone here is my friend. True friends at that," I mumbled back.
Takashi placed a kiss on my head and I looked out the window as we pulled into a parking lot of an Arcade. I looked around curoisly and Kyoya nodded at me.
"Your younger sister informed me of places you always wanted to visit but never got the chance. Figured now was as good a chance as any," He said.
I looked up at Takashi with a smile and I held his hand as we all walked inside. We played numerous games that night. Tamaki even tried a dancing game and then we all attempted a round of laser tag. There were three teams. Takashi, Honey and I were on red. Tamaki and Kyoya on Blue, and the twins and Haruhi were on yellow. Red wound up winning by a long shot and I'm afraid to say that Blue lost. Although, Kyoya somehow didn't get hit once nor hit anyone else. I yawned and placed my head against Takashi's arm. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead before standing up with me in my arms. The other hosts said goodbye and Honey walked with us to the exit. The next thing I knew, my eyelids had dropped and I was falling asleep, fast asleep.