Chapter Seventeen: Marie and Aunt Nina Stole my Phone

-Meara's POV-
I watched from my spot on the couch as my aunt and little sister ran around the living room. "What are you both trying to do anyway?" I asked as my binder threatened to tip from my lap. It was a Friday night and I was doing my homework like every other day I was home. My sister stopped and looked at me. "Just go back to doing your homework. Aunt Nina is letting me help her with her work," She said with a smile. I shrugged my shoulders and saved my binder from falling before making my eyes turn back to my math paper and my brain to work so I could complete it. When I finally did, I realized the house was quiet. 'I better hope that they didn't accidentally kill themselves.' I put the last of my homework away then headed towards where I last heard any noise from. A quick bang was heard followed by some shushing. I groaned when I realized it was coming from behind my bedroom door. 'What have my aunt and sister done now?' I opened the door by a crack and saw that they had an outfit assembled and were now huddled around my phone. "What are you two doing on my phone?" I asked, the door now fully opened. They froze and my sister screamed, "Sent!!!!" before running out of my room. She pushed past me and my aunt followed her. I stood in my room confused then looked at my phone. 'Chiz, I really want to know what they did but I'm way too freaking scared that they sent something really embarrassing or posted it online.' I hesitantly walked to my phone and jumped back in surprise when it dinged. I picked up my phone and watched in horror. Takashi just sent me a text. 'Does this mean that.... shoot!' I unlocked it and looked at the screen. My aunt and sister had sent Takashi a text asking to go out tomorrow!! I heard laughter and growled. My eyes nervously looked at Takashi's response and I was at first shocked that he even responded, but that grew when I saw that he was okay with this. My face reddened and my hands flew up to cover it. I flopped backward onto the lower bunk. 'I don't even know what's going on anymore.'