Chapter Twenty-Five: I Had Originally Planned To Stay Home

Lucky all excitement died done yesterday and today could just e a normal day. Then, my phone rang ruining what I thought today would e like.
"Yes?" I answered dryly.
"Hello Meara-Senpai, we need you to be ready in five minutes. The host club is paying the Fujiokas a visit today on request of our king," Kyoya informed before abruptly hanging the phone up. I groaned and got up to get dressed, knowing I had no choice unless I wanted Haruhi's debt to go up and for them to force me to wear any more dresses while preforming. I quickly changed and left a note for my sister and Aunt just as a car horn sounded and a knock was heard from the front door. I opened the door and Takashi was standing there with Honey, a limousine behind them. I smiled and nodded my head at Takashi and followed behind him. We got in the car and started towards Haruhi's apartment.
"You guys just had to pick something fancy to draw attention didn't you?" I asked sarcastically, it being a tad to quiet for anyone besides Takashi who sat besides me to hear.
He chuckled a bit and his hand found mine, giving it a quick squeeze of reassurance. I squeezed back and found to my amazement that we were already at Haruhi's apartment complex. I stood out of the car and saw Haruhi leaning her forehead against a building with two bags next to her. I quickly ran over and stopped next to her.
"Sorry, I was forced to come by the Shadow King and Tamaki," I said, picking up the bags for her.
She didn't say anything back to me but blew up at the host club. Somehow the twins convinced Haruhi to let them see inside and I put the groceries on the counter before heading where everyone else was in the living room. Honey brought over cake and Haruhi got first pick this time. I waited my turn and declined Honey's request on if I wanted cake again. Deciding to wait until I got home to eat. Takashi looked over at me and offered me a strawberry. I accepted it and pointed to Haruhi. He nodded and gave some to her as well. I sat and observed what was going on but some lost focus when Takashi's hand found my own. I hid my face behind my hair again and heard his chuckle among the noise from the other hosts. Then the noise died down and I looked up to see that most of the hosts were heading towards the door. Takashi and I followed them and were shocked to see a woman with dark red hair running up the steps and into Haruhi's apartment. 'Is that one of her parents?' I shrugged it off and waited outside. It turns out it was, but Haruhi was a little angry and decided to go y herself. However, her father wanted to follow her to make sure she was safe and invited us to join. It ultimately failed in the end, but I was happy. After all, I did get my sister's and mine dinner for tonight. We walked back to Haruhi's house after we were found out and Haruhi made lunch for everyone. Her father deciding he didn't like Tamaki one bit. I stifled a laugh at the bunch of goofballs before me and Takashi smiled gently at me. When we finished it was time to go. I rode with Takashi and Honey seeing as they offered to take me home. We reached my destination and Takashi walked me to my front door.
"Thank you Takashi," I mumbled.
Takashi's hand cupped my cheek and he gave me a short but sweet kiss as a goodbye and soon left with Honey, leaving me a blushing mess. I heard laughter from behind me and whipped around.
I gasped, "Mom!?"