Chapter Five: Operation Find Out Where Meara Is Heading To Is A Go! Part 2

-Meara's POV-

 I ran out of the host club, forgetting to change into my regular clothing in the process. "Whatever, I'll return the clothes tomorrow and wash them when I get home to make up for it," I mumbled as I raced out of the school. I quickly dodged animals, people, cars, and other objects as I ran to my car and drove to pick my sister up from her bus stop. I pulled to the side of the street as soon as she stepped off her bus. I quickly leaned over and unlocked the door. "Hey Marie! How was your day?" I asked, still slightly out of breath. "It was good. Why are you so dressed up? Weren't you wearing jeans when you left the house earlier?" She asked as I began driving home. "Uh, well remember when I told you some  of my classmates were letting me join their club?" She nodded. "Yeah well their club dresses up on some days and they told me that I should as well. Their theme today was Alice In Wonderland. I lost track of time and forgot to change. Crazy huh?" I explained nervously as I parked outside of our Aunt's apartment. "That's so cool! Do you think I could meet your club one day?" She smiles hopefully at me. 'Drat! The smile!!!'  "I would have to ask them sweetie but maybe. Aunt Tara said she was spending the night at the hospital with mom again so I need to go food shopping. You know, after i get out of this costume of course," I explained climbing out of my car. I followed my sister up to our apartment and unlocked the door.When it was unlocked, Marie sat herself at the table and began her homework while I ran to my room to change into a black tank top and another pair of jeans. I grabbed my wallet, keys, hand sanitizer, and driver's license and shoved them into my purse before saying, "Okay I'm heading out Marie. No opening the door to strangers, no answering the phone or door, keep everything locked, don't turn anything on in the kitchen, and please don't have a snack until I finish dinner." "Okay sis! Have fun!" Marie yelled back, still doing her homework. I locked the door and drove to the supermarket. 

-Ten minutes ago (When Meara left school) (Third POV)-

 After the guests left, the host club followed Meara the best the could. At one point they nearly lost her but saw her drive by in her car. "Wow Meara-chan drives?" Honey asked Mori. Mori nodded and they all piled into Tamaki's ride (which was a limo like usual). "Follow that car!" Tamaki yelled dramatically. Haruhi sighed and said, "You guys, we should probably just ask her tomorrow. I think she would appreciate that more then being stalked like this." "Oh nonsense Haruhi! I'm sure my darling daughter would love to see us!" Tamaki reasoned. "Is that Meara-chan's little sister or something?" Honey asked cutely, immediately stopping all conversation and drawing attention to what was happening outside the car. "Indeed it is Honey. If I recall correctly that's her little sister Marie. They live with their Aunt until their mother is feeling better," Kyoya informed them. "Wow they look nothing alike," Hikaru commented. "Yeah, is her little sister adopted or something?" Kaoru continued.  "Actually the opposite. Meara is the one who was adopted," Kyoya corrected. Meara's car started to move again and they followed until Meara pulled into a parking lot in front of a apartment complex. They saw the sisters disappear into an apartment and started to talk again. Honey almost left the car to get ice cream from the ice cream truck but Mori stopped him before he could. "Man I wish we could go inside," The twins said dryly. Then, Meara came outside wearing an outfit quite different than what she usually wore for school. "NO! My daughter can not be wearing something that exposing!" Tamaki yelled. "She's not your daughter senpai! She can wear what she wants to!" Haruhi retaliated. "Oh good, I was worried that she didn't realize she left wearing that costume," Kyoya remarked. "Wow Meara-chan looks so cute!" Honey cheered while Mori looked at Meara. They all quieted down and followed Meara to wherever her destination was. "The commoners' market?" The twins questioned. Haruhi rolled her eyes and tried to leave, but was stopped by the twins wrapping their arms around her and asking her to buy them something. 

-Mears's POV-

I turned around as I heard a crash. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, not very pleased. I listened to their half-baked story before Haruhi finally put me out of my misery by saying, "Tamaki and the twins wanted to know where you were going and decided to follow you. We all were somehow pulled into this by them." I nodded and sighed. "You guys should've just asked me tomorrow. Now I need to go pay for my items." But somehow, they all wound up walking into my house with me. I suppose their mission was somewhat a success.