Chapter Six: The Club Meets My Sister

-Meara's POV-

I lifted the three bags I had and continued walking to my car. "Do you guys have a ride? If not some of you are going to have to walk back to my apartment," I asked. I feel someone lift the bags out of my hands and turn to the culprit. "You don't have to carry those for me Mori." He shrugs but holds onto them anyway. My question was soon answered though when everyone but Mori and Honey got into a limo. "Oh you can put those in the backseat Mori," I say, noticing he stills has my groceries. He nods and Honey jumps into the seat behind the passenger seat, which is soon occupied by Mori. I roll my eyes and get into the driver's seat. After I buckle my seat, I turn the ignition and pull out of the parking lot. I looked over at the rear view mirror and see the limo everyone else is in following closely behind. I looked back at the road and lead the way back to my Aunt's apartment. After I headed out, I was heading to the backseat to grab my groceries, but Mori had already gotten them. Not only that but he also had Honey on his shoulders. 'I guess they aren't that heavy after all.' I shrugged and immediately felt two arms around my neck and waist again. I sighed and began walking forward, successfully getting out of the embrace and rolled my eyes at the twins' shenanigans. I walked up the stairs, completely blocking out all the noise the club was making. I unlocked the front door and my sister's voice penetrated my shield, "Welcome home sis!!!" "Hey Marie! Some of my friends from school decided to pay a little visit," I shouted back, slightly surprising some of closer members. I kicked off my sandals and dropped my purse near the door. My sister walked into the hallway and froze when she saw the six boys and cross-dressing girl behind me. "So these are the people in your club?" She asked. I nodded and she smiled. "Hi! I'm Marie, Meara's little sister!" Marie chirped. I chuckled at her chirpiness and began introducing the hosts. "This is the president of the host club Tamaki. The guy with the glasses over there is Kyoya, he's the vice-president," I began. I pointed at Haruhi, "That's Haruhi. She's a honor student there like me." I pointed to the twins, "That's Kaoru and Hikaru. Then the tall guy is Mori, and the little blond on his shoulders is Honey." When their names were called, each host waved his hand at my nine year old sister. Most of the hosts walked into the living room and my sister followed them. I went to shut the front door and found Mori was there still holding those bags. Heat rose to my cheeks and I went to take them from him. He shook his head. I hid behind my hair and closed the door. "The kitchen is over here. You can put those down on the table," I muttered from behind my hair. I turned around and showed him where to put the groceries. He put them down and patted my head. My blush intensified and I began unpacking and putting away the food items. By the time I'm finished, it's around five. I sighed and wiped my hair out of my face. I turned around and found that Mori was still in the room. He walks out of the room and we find the others being entertained by my sister. I laughed at her antics and asked what she wanted to dinner. "Mac & Cheese!" She cheered. I laughed some more and said okay. Soon the host club decided it was time for them to go and I started to make our dinner. When it was finished and we sat down to eat, she informed me that Kyoya took the costume. "So, seven guys. Have a crush on any of them yet?" She asked coyly. I laughed, "Dream on pipsqueak. I've only meet them today. You and I both know I don't form crushes that easily or quickly." Her laughter soon joined mine and she agreed to clean up while I got ready for bed. 'Friends, who knew they would wind up as stalkers too.'