Meara Villacorta

A/N- Hola whoever is reading this. You have graced me with the pleasure of even looking at this. This is my fourth story and I'm going to start differently. I usually just jump into it but now I'm going to describe the main character first. So I would like to Introduce Miss Meara Villacorta

Name: Meara Villacorta

Looks: Pale skin, red hair that reaches down to her shoulders, freckles sprinkled across her nose, big green eyes, and she has a scar on her upper arm that she likes to keep hidden. She looks to be twenty but is really only eighteen.

Family: Her family is currently unknown but she lives with her adopted mother in a townhouse right outside of town. Her mother had a child nine years ago named Maria who is nine years younger than Meara, but Lena herself hasn't left the hospital yet due to cancer.

History: At the age of one and a half, Meara was left at the doorstep of Lena. Lena found her an hour later and adopted her. Meara has known her as her mother ever since. She didn't even know they weren't blood related until she was five years of age. This is where our story first begins.

A/N- If you do not realize, Meara is an Irish name and Lena is a Russian one. Maria however will be a polish name in this case in honor of her deceased father that will appear now and then. Her father's name is Daniel and he is polish. Lena is russian, and Maria is a mixture of the two. Meara is irish but that is the only clue about her heritage. Her Aunt's name is Nina which is also a Russian name.