Chapter Twenty-two: The Twin's Fight Part One

I stifled a yawn as I walked towards my next class, just now regretting staying up late last night. I spent most of the night trying to think of how everything would be from now on. Most of my classes I drifted in and out of sleep. I was walking to lunch when Takashi and Honey came up to me. "Hey Meer-chan? Are you okay?" Honey asked from his perch on Takashi's shoulders. Both of their eyes filled with worry. I offered a small smile and nodded. "I'm fine, just a little tired is all," I mumbled out. Honey squirmed down from Takashi's shoulders and looked up at me. "You should really get some sleep Meer-chan. Take a nap during lunch," He ordered, smiling and pointing at me. I chuckled and shook my head no, "I'm fine honey. I'm not tha-" My words were cut off when Takashi picked me up. My eyes widened and Takashi started to talk, "Don't argue. You need sleep." I meekly nodded my head as my cheeks reddened. I rested my head against Takashi's chest as he carried me to Music Room #3 and laid me down on of the couches. Within seconds I was asleep. How little I knew that that nap would have me miss so much.
-Third Person-
After Meara fell asleep. Takashi sat next to her, making sure nothing disturbed her sleep. Meantime, the twins and Tamaki were freaking out because they spilled tea on Usa-chan, Honey's prized possession. "Careful or you'll wake both Honey-sempai and Meara-sempai," Kyoya warned. (A/N: Wait, does Kyoya call Honey-sempai? I don't even know.) When Haruhi asked why that was so bad and Tamaki and the twins filled her in on how Honey doesn't wake up too well, Kyoya also clarified that Takashi wouldn't be too happy because Meara needed the sleep. By then however, Honey had woken up and noticed Usa-chan.
-Later that day because I'm too tired to really describe stuff right now (Meara POV)-
When I woke up, it was the end of lunch and I was refreshed from my little nap. The warning bell rang and I raced to my next class, getting there just in time. Luckily I got through all of remaining classes and was able to get to the host club room as well with little trouble. When I got there, I was greeted with the sight of a very bad fight. Apparently I wasn't as early as I thought, if anything I was late. The twins were throwing stuff at each other and saying bad stuff. When the yelling reached my ears, my anxiety started up and I raced out of there, not knowing Takashi saw me starting to freak out again. I ran until I collapsed in an empty room, shaking. I didn't even notice that Takashi walked into the room until he pulled me into a hug. I breathed deeply and felt myself stiffen at first but eventually relax. My breathing evened out and Takashi released me. My energy was nearly drained. "Just go home and relax. We'll handle it," Takashi said, offering me a small smile. I mumbled an okay and barely registered that Takashi had given me a quick peck before leaving the room. In fact, after that mini panic attack, all I remember is finding Takashi at my car and him offering to drive me home. I let him, knowing it would be dangerous if I drove myself in this stage. Everything else is lost.