33.

COLLINS P.O.V.

As Faith left, I  couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.
my head was spinning, and I couldn't make sense of anything.
i needed to clear my head, so i decided to go to Dave and Gerald's place.
But when I  got there, I was shocked to see Dave and my sister kissing.
____________________________
"I just wanted to know what's going on here!" Collins yelled

Gerald rushed out of his room, wondering what the commotion was all about.

"What's going on? Why are you screaming?" he asked, before noticing Dave and Lisa standing there, looking uncomfortable.

He burst out laughing,

"Oh my God, this is too funny!" he said, laughing even harder.

"This is not funny, Gerald!" Collins yelled

"Sorry, sorry!" Gerald said, but he was still laughing.

Then, Collins turned to Dave and Lisa. "Wait... are you two dating each other?" he asked

But they remained silent, unable to look him in the eye.

"Answer me, for Pete's sake!" Collins yelled again

"Yes, I love her," Dave said

"Jesus Christ, you love my sister? My own younger sister?" Collins yelled, "Are you crazy?"

"Calm down, Col," Lisa said, "There's nothing wrong with me dating your friend."

"Oh my God, Lisa!" Collins said"You've got to be kidding me."

"They're not kidding you," Gerald said "The situation is even worse. They've been dating for almost a year."

"What?!" Collins yelled "A year?!"

"Gerald, you just can't keep your big mouth shut, can you?" Lisa snapped at him

"Shut up Lisa!" Collins yelled, "You've been dating my friend for a year and you didn't even tell me about it. I mean, I'm your brother! Oh my God, this is crazy."

He spoke so quickly, his words rushing together, that it was hard to understand him.

"You should just let them continue," Gerald said

"Shut up, you knew about this and you didn't even tell me!" Collins yelled, turning on him. "And you're my friend!"

"I asked him not to," Dave said, trying

"Don't tell me you've been kissing my sister," Collins said,

"Um..." Dave started to say, but Collins cut him off.

"No, don't say it!" Collins pleaded

"Okay," Dave said,

"Say it!" Collins demanded,

"I..." Dave started to talk but Collins cut him off

"Don't!" Collins said. "I can't take it!"

Gerald stepped in, trying to defuse the situation. "Just calm down, Collins. It's not a big deal."

"So the question you asked me the other day was about him?" Collins said

Lisa nodded

"Oh my God," he said. "This is insane."

Dave and Lisa moved to sit next to Collins, placing their hands on his shoulders.

"Just relax, okay?" Dave said

"He loves me," Lisa said, looking at Collins. "I promise, he'll never hurt me."

"I would never hurt her," Dave said "I swear."