10.Give up

Faith slowly turned to see who was there. It was Lisa, a smile on her face.

"Sorry if I scared you," Lisa said. "And you must be..."

"Faith," she replied, her voice hoarse.

"Oh, I know who you are," Lisa said, her smile growing even wider. "You're the girl who was trending online after my brother embarrassed you. I'm so sorry about that. He's my brother, but he can be a real jerk sometimes."

"Oh, I see," Faith said, feeling her cheeks flush. She quickly tried to hide the chocolate box and the card letter behind her back

Lisa noticed this and raised an eyebrow. "What's that you're hiding?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

"Nothing," Faith said, her voice shaky.

"Come on, let me see," Lisa said, her voice playful. "I'll keep it a secret. I promise. Just let me see."

She reached for the item in Faith's hands, and before Faith could react, Lisa snatched it away. Faith tried to get it back, but it was too late.

"You like my brother?" Lisa asked, her tone surprised.Faith nodded slowly, her cheeks reddening.

"Wow," Lisa said, her voice full of surprise.

"Please don't tell him I left that on his table," Faith said, her voice anxious. "I don't want any trouble from him."

"I promise I won't," Lisa said, putting her hand on Faith's shoulder. "But I have to tell you, leaving that on his table is going to cause you trouble. I get that you like him, but..."

"I know that I'm not his type," Faith said, her voice low. "I know he hates me because I'm fat and ugly."

She sat down on the floor, feeling defeated. Lisa sat down next to her, a look of concern on her face.

"You think you're ugly?" Lisa asked, her tone incredulous. "I see a chubby, beautiful lady right here. Listen, Faith, you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Faith looked at Lisa, her eyes shining with tears. "But what if no one else sees it that way?" she asked.

"Then that's their problem, not yours," Lisa said, her voice firm. "All I know is that you're beautiful just the way you are."

"Thank you," Faith said, feeling her heart swell with gratitude.

"You're welcome," Lisa said, giving her a warm smile.
Faith returned the smile, feeling a bit lighter than before.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"Hey, don't you think we need to name our team?"Desmond suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Leo said, his eyes lighting up. "Do you have any suggestions?"

"How about 'Winners'?" Jacob said, a grin on his face.

"Nah, that doesn't fit us," Rose said, shaking her head. "We need something more unique."

"Well, let's hear your suggestion then," Desmond said,giving Rose a challenging look.

Rose thought for a moment, then said, "I've got it!"Ehnnn, fire team?" Rose said, her voice a bit unsure.Everyone started laughing, and Rose's face turned red.

"Fire team? Really?" Desmond said, shaking his head."That's a no from me."

"Yeah, I'm not a fan of that either," Jacob said, joining in the laughter.

Leo turned to Winnie. "Winnie, any ideas?" he asked.

Winnie thought for a moment, then said, "How about 'The Flames'?"