7.

BELLA 🌹

As Bella was making her way home, she spotted Romeo up ahead. She hurried to catch up with him.

"Hi, Romeo," she began. "I just wanted to apologize for what happened last time."

"You only need to apologize to Rose and Faith, not me," Romeo said, his voice firm.

"But why?" Bella asked, confused. "I didn't do anything wrong."

"If you don't think you did anything wrong, then why are you apologizing to me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is it just to make yourself feel better?"

"Because you didn't talk to me today," Bella said, her voice soft and sad. "It's like you're avoiding me."

"I'm not avoiding you," Romeo said, his voice full of sincerity. "I'm just..."

"Busy talking to Rose, huh?" Bella cut him off, her voice tinged with bitterness.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"I saw the way you looked at her, and the way you talked to her," she said. "Do you like her?"

Romeo tapped his head and said, "You know what, I'll see you tomorrow."

"You're avoiding my question!" Bella exclaimed, her frustration mounting. "Just answer me - do you like her?"

Romeo stopped in his tracks, his jaw set in determination. "Yes, I like her," he said, his voice rising in volume. "What's it to you?"

"You like Rose - is it because she's rich?" Bella asked, her voice cracking with emotion.

Romeo looked at her incredulously. "Bella, what the heck is your problem?" he said, his voice rising in frustration. "I like you, as a friend!"

"I don't want you to like me as a friend," she said, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. "It's not enough!"

"This is really getting annoying," he said, his eyes blazing with anger. "I'm going home.

Bella watched as Romeo walked away, her heart pounding in her chest. She balled her hands into fists, her nails digging into her palms.

GRACE 🌹

"So, how was school today?" Grace asked, as she put the finishing touches on dinner.

"It was good, and kind of interesting," Faith said, trying to hide the turmoil in her heart.

"Really? Nothing out of the ordinary happened?" Grace asked, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"No, nothing like that, Mum," Faith said, her voice trembling slightly.

"Promise, is that true?" Grace asked, turning to look at him. He nodded, but there was something in his eyes that made Faith uneasy.

"School was really interesting today," Promise said, a knowing look in his eyes.

Faith sighed, grateful for his loyalty. "Thanks," she whispered.

Lisa🌹

Lisa was lying on her bed, chatting and laughing with Dave on her phone. But when she heard the door open, she stopped laughing and turned to see who was there.

It was Collins, and she immediately felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. He had been avoiding her all day, and now he was here, looking like he had something on his mind.

"What do you want in my room?" Lisa asked, her voice cold and sharp.

"I'm sorry for what I did at school today," Collins said. "I guess that's the reason why you've been avoiding me."