1.

I'm just a baby writer, so please be kind to me! 😆 Even if you don't comment or vote, please at least view the story. It would mean the world to me! So thanks for your support, and here's hoping you enjoy my writing! 🤗

I know this story might seem childish at first, but I promise it's a lot of fun! Don't judge a book by its cover, as they say! 😉 So even if you think it's childish, I promise you'll enjoy it.

Just so you know, this story is focused on school life, so there aren't a ton of characters. It's a simple story, but I hope you'll enjoy it all the same!

#baby write
#high school romance
#fat
#beauty

______________________________________________

In the morning light, Faith awoke to the warmth of the sun streaming through her window. As she gazed into the mirror, she found herself wishing for a different body, one that was slimmer and more conventionally attractive. Yet she also knew that her true beauty lay not in her appearance, but in her soul. And though she may have been overweight, her voice was sweet as honey and her heart was pure. Would she ever be able to see herself the way others did? Would she ever believe that she was worthy of love, just as she was?

Rosemary was the polar opposite of Faith. While Faith was plain and simple, Rosemary was alluring and fashionable, with a body to match. She came from a wealthy family and enjoyed the finer things in life, while Faith's family struggled to make ends meet. Yet despite their differences, the two girls were the best of friends, drawn together by a deep bond of loyalty and understanding.

They attended different schools, but their friendship transcended any differences in social class. Faith's twin brothers, Promise, were like additional siblings to Rosemary, and they all shared a close relationship.

"Faith! Faith!" Her mother's voice called out from the kitchen, jolting Faith out of her thoughts. She turned away from the mirror and caught sight of a picture hanging on the wall, the face of a boy she had a crush on staring back at her. "I'll tell you all about him later," she thought to herself.

She rushed to the bathroom to brush her teeth before heading to the kitchen to greet her mother. As she gave her a big hug from behind, her mother's eyes lit up with surprise and delight.

"Good morning, Mom," said Faith with a sleepy smile. "Where's Promise?" she asked.

"It's already 7 a.m. and you're still not ready for school," her mother, Grace, replied, a hint of exasperation in her voice. "And you know your school is different from Promise's. He can't afford to be late!"

Faith yawned again, stretching her arms above her head. "I'll get ready, Mom. And besides, I go to a different kind of school."You know my school is different from Promise's, Mom," said Faith. "I don't have to be there at a specific time. Nobody is going to question me if I show up late." She yawned again, and then padded out of the kitchen, carrying her coffee. "I'll get ready, I promise," she called over her shoulder.

As Faith was walking away, her phone buzzed with a new message. "Hey, baby," it said. "Will you apply for the scholarship to my school?"

Faith's eyes widened in surprise. "A scholarship to Light High School? OMG!" she said to herself, then quickly replied, "Of course I'll apply!"

A few moments later, another message came through. "Okay, dear. I'll stop by your house after school," it said.
"OMG, a scholarship to Light High School? That's the school he went to!

^^^^^^^^

He stood in front of the mirror, admiring his handsome reflection. His one-sided dimple gave him a roguish charm, and he smiled to himself as he adjusted his neatly ironed uniform. His hair was slicked back, and his shoes were polished to a mirror-like shine. He looked every bit the confident young man he was.