15.

As I looked from Collins to Desmond, I felt my mind whirling with indecision. Then, I caught sight of Promise's questioning gaze, and it struck me like a lightning bolt. I remembered what Collins had done to me, and what Desmond had done to me. In that moment, I made up my mind.

"I choose the Light team," I said, the words coming out before I could even think them through.There was a long, heavy silence, and then Rose let out a scream of rage.

"Faith, are you crazy?" Rose screamed. "Did you want to kill yourself? Do you remember what his teammates did to you?"

"That wasn't me," Collins said, rising to defend me. "It was my teammates."A wave of relief washed over me as I realized that he was sticking up for me. I felt a sense of pride and gratitude.

"Are you choosing his team because you like him?" Promise asked, his tone accusing. "He'll only use you and leave you heartbroken."

"I choose the team I want, and that's all there is to it," I said, my voice firm. "There's nothing you can say that will change my mind."

Desmond said nothing. He just turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Collins sat down next to me and took my hand in his. I could feel his heart beating faster than normal.

"Thank you for choosing my team," he said, his voice soft. "I promise I won't let you regret it. Thank you so much."
I felt a surge of gratitude, and I smiled. I knew I had made the right choice.

"Get away from my sister!" Promise said, grabbing Collins' hand and wrenching it away from me. He turned to face Collins, his eyes blazing. "I don't trust you, and I never will. So get out of this room right now!"

"Promise, stop!" I cried, standing up. "It's okay, he's not going to hurt me."

Promise looked at me, his eyes filled with anger

"Don't stop me!" Promise yelled, his voice filled with rage. "Are you defending him because you love him? Are you blind? He's just using you to get what he wants. Wake up, Faith! Snap out of it!"

He pushed Collins out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

"What was that for?" I yelled, tears pricking at my eyes. I sank back down onto the bed, feeling exhausted and drained.

"Shut up, Faith," Rose yelled. "Are you stupid? Are you crazy? What's wrong with you? He's using you, for crying out loud! Can't you see that?"

"Let him use me, I don't care," I screamed, my voice breaking. Deep down, I knew I didn't really want to be used, but I just wanted him to be real with me.

"Love is crazy," Promise said, shaking his head.

{LIGHT STUDIO 💡💥}

Eva was pacing around the room, wringing her hands together, her face pale and tense. Michelle sat nearby, her expression one of worry and concern.

Just then, Bella burst into the room, her face white with fear.

"Is she... is she...?" Michelle stammered.

"No, she's not dead," Bella said, her voice shaking. "She's very much alive."

"But fuck," Eva said, her eyes wild. "Is her voice okay?

Did you do something to her voice?" Michelle asked

"No, I just asking you know we push thought it might affect her voice", her voice firm.

"She's perfectly okay and strong."Bella said

Eva sat down, her hands balled into fists, shaking with rage. "She just started this nonsense, and I'm not going to let her get away with it. Either she leaves the group, or I'll kill her myself."