29.

"I can't believe that son of a bitch actually joined our team!" Eva yelled

"Gosh, this is unbelievable!" Michelle said, shaking her head in disbelief. "A stripper on our team? What the hell?"

"Maybe it's from her past," Gerald said . "We don't know what happened before she came here."

"No, that's not an excuse! She's a stripper now, and she has no place on our team!" she said

"Come on, Eva, calm down," Dave said, "We all know that she's a stripper, but let's think about this rationally. Who posted the photo, and why would they do that?"

"We'll figure that out later," Eva said, "But right now, the most important thing is that she needs to be kicked off the team."

"I'm the team leader, and I say that Bella stays," Collins said

"And that settles that," Gerald said

"What?" Michelle said. "She's staying? Have you seen all the horrible comments and insults we've received because of this? You want her to stay? Hell no!"

"Then you can leave the team," Gerald said

"What?" Michele said

"That's right," Dave said . "It's either you leave the team, or she does. There's no other option."

"Hah!" Eva laughed, her anger turning to scorn. "You must be joking, Collins. Who would want to stay on a team with a stripper? What will people say about us?"

"Then we'll take down the post and find out who posted it," Collins said. "That's the best solution."

🎶🎶🎶

As Bella sat at the bar, nursing a drink, she scrolled through the comments about her video.

💬"She's so shameless!"
💬"I can't believe this!"
💬"I thought she was perfect!"
💬"I thought she was a saint!"
💬"She's so stupid!"
💬"She needs to leave our school!"

Bella dropped her phone in anger and took a large gulp of her drink.

"Don't tell me you're thinking of killing yourself," Mike said, sitting down next to her.

"You did this, didn't you?" Bella accused him. "You posted the video. Why would you do that?"

"I didn't post it!" Mike said, "I swear I didn't!"

"Then who did?" Bella demanded. "Did you tell someone to stalk me and destroy me? Because here I am, my life is ruined, and I hate you for it!"

"I hate you more," Mike shot back. "And who do you think you are, that I'd stalk you around? You're nobody to me!"

"What do you want from me?" Bella yelled "Why are you even talking to me?"

"I just... I just felt like talking to you," Mike said

Bella turned and stormed out of the bar

Mike followed her, his footsteps echoing behind her. As she reached the top of the building, she felt like she could finally breathe again. But then she heard Mike's footsteps coming closer.

"What the hell?" Bella demanded, spinning around to face to him . "Why did you follow me up here?"

"You were about to kill yourself," Mike said. "I couldn't just let that happen."

"I can do whatever I want!" she yelled. "I don't need your permission!"

"You don't need my permission to end your life," Mike said,  "But I couldn't just stand by and let that happen. I want you to experience the same pain that Faith went through before you make that decision. I know it won't be easy, but it's the only way you'll truly understand."