5.

LISA 🌹

Collins made his way down the stairs and headed straight for Lisa's room. He peered through the door and saw her sitting at her desk, chatting and smiling. She was so engrossed in her conversation that she didn't even notice him standing there.

"You've got yourself a boyfriend, huh?" Collins teased, a smirk playing on his lips.

Lisa was startled, quickly hiding her phone as she stammered, "W-what are you doing here?"

Collins raised an eyebrow. "Relax, I'm just teasing," he said, still smirking. "But you're acting suspiciously. What are you hiding?"

Lisa's face flushed. "I'm not hiding anything," she insisted, but her words came out a bit too quickly.

"Hey, do you know if Missy's back yet?" Collins asked, changing the subject.

"Did she go out?" Lisa inquired.

"Yeah, she said she wanted some ice cream," Collins explained. "I gave her my ATM card to get it herself."

"What?!" Lisa exclaimed, jumping up from her chair in shock. "You let a little girl go out by herself to buy ice cream with your ATM card?

"Try calling her!" Collins said, panic rising in his voice.

"Gosh, she doesn't have a phone!" Lisa exclaimed."You're unbelievable!" shot back. "How could you ignore your sister just to chat with some random girl?"

"You're one to talk!" Collins retorted. "You did the same thing. She came to you first.

"Let's just hope she comes back safely," Lisa said, her voice tinged with worry.

They both sat down in the living room, their eyes fixed on the front door, waiting for Missy to return. Minutes ticked by, and still, no sign of her. The air in the room felt heavy with anxiety, as they both fidgeted and looked at their phones repeatedly.

ROMEO 🌹

Romeo was lying on his bed, scrolling through his phone, when he saw the message he'd been waiting for: "Congratulations! You have been accepted to Light High School."

He jumped to his feet, letting out a whoop of joy. "Yes, I did it!" he shouted, his voice reverberating through the house.

His younger brother, Raymond, sat up in bed, groggy from being woken up. "What's going on?" he mumbled.

"I did it! I got into Light High School!" Romeo exclaimed, his excitement making him giddy.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Raymond exclaimed. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks!" Romeo said, his eyes shining with pride.

"Are you ready for what's to come?" Raymond asked, his tone more serious. "The bullies, the pressure of the academics..."

Romeo laughed. "Don't you worry about that. With my handsome face, no one will dare to bully me.

FAITH 🌹

Faith burst into the house, shouting, "I did it! I did it! I've been accepted to Light High School!"

Promise came out of his room, looking disheveled and slightly annoyed. "Shhhh! Mum's sleeping!" he hissed, putting a finger to her lips.

"Oh, sorry," Faith said, trying to lower her voice. "But I'm so happy, I just had to tell someone!"

"That's okay," Promise said, a small smile on his face. "I'm happy for you, really. But let's keep it down, okay?"

"But you don't seem happy," Faith said, furrowing her brow. "You're just forcing a smile. This isn't a good thing, is it?"

"Of course it's a good thing," Promise said, but there was a tremor in his voice. "I'm just... scared. You know what people can be like. What if they pick on you or... worse?"